• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by usnret

1. U

Mossberg MVP LC trigger problem

Interesting aside..I have a MVP Patrol in 223/556 and one of the 'Mossberg' metal magazines never really worked. Would not 'grab' the next round and chamber it..The plastic Pmag magazines worked fine..gave the Mossberg AR type magazine to son for his Ruger 556..worked just fine..
  2. U

MVP Patrol 5.56 writeup..

Pretty old thread BUT..I got my Mossberg MVP Patrol back from Mossberg(sights not centered on barrel)..they replaced the barrel and all is fine BUT..of the 3 Mossberg 10r mags and 2 MagPro one..One of the Mossberg mags will not feed properly...just jams the bolt when trying to feed a round...all...
  3. U

Mossberg customer service

During the Covid-era follies, I get a LOT delivered..very safe neighborhood BUT..not sure I want to piss off the driver..and I'll be getting my packages on the roof, if I get them at all.
  4. U

Actually have plenty..I'm lucky enough to have a son who trundles around various places regularly(Cabela's, Murdocs, Sportsman's Warehouse, Bass Pro, Jax) and haven't really had any problem..9mm, 38Spec, 223, 22LR, even found some .380....Not a lot and not everything at every place but it...
  5. U

Update-Got it yesterday..and the sights are straight-Hooray...Only oddball thing..shipped FedEx..Sig and ID required...BUT driver just left it against wall on front stoop. I had status updates via text so I knew it was there BUT....
  6. U

Just heard from Mossberg(7 weeks in) and they are replacing the barrel..good news..
  7. U

Mossberg CS

Just heard from Mossberg(7 weeks in) that they are replacing the barrel..good news. I was worried I'd get the 'we don't see a problem' answer for this very obvious problem.
  8. U

Ammo available in your area.

Walmart doesn't sell handgun ammo anymore. September 2019
  9. U

Ammo available in your area.

Son often makes the rounds of 3-4 local places. Jax, Cabelas, Murdocks, Sportsman's Warehouse...1 or 2 small LGS and he is finding in the last 2-3 weeks ammo is 'sorta' available and 'almost' at preCovid prices. He has found 223, 556, 38 Special, 9mm, 357mag..even 380 and 22lr. All $ about 1/2...
  10. U

12 GA mini shells

I guess a YMMV..Had a Mossberg Maverick, with the rubber adapter and shot a TON of minishells through it and it was STILL a bear to get out when I wanted to shoot full size 12g in it.
  11. U

Mossberg CS

Put this in 'owner's support' also..just a PSA..
  12. U

Just a PSA here..as it unfolds. Bought a Mossberg MVP Patrol(556/223) online(that's another thread all together). Surprised that it was offered with a freebie scope..bought it. Since I was interested in using only the iron sights, took the scope off. And first time I shot it(accurate, BTW), I...
Back