• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by waterrat

1. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* Recieved my 930 SPX back from Mossberg yesterday - 2 weeks door-to-door. I had a whole range of issues including scratches on the mag tube. It now feeds 7 but after taking it apart, cleaning and reassembling, I have a new, deep scratch on the...
  2. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem I received my 930 back from mossberg yesterday afternoon - exactly 2 weeks door-to-door. It now takes 7 rounds without a hitch. I can tell it is a new spring - still 38" long. Looks like they replaced the Mag tube (because it had serious...
  3. W

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Mag Tube Assemblies and Extensions

Re: Brand New Mossberg 930 Owner we have a problem I think if you check out the 930 portion of this site you will find that these problems do in fact exist (and many more) and you are not alone. The spring / extension problem is the most prevelent. However, many people have called customer...
  4. W

Will there be a "4th Generation" 930 SPX ?

What defines a 3rd generation 930 SPX? Mine was made in April of 2012, purchased July 9th, and is at Mossberg right now for warranty work. Thanks, WR
  5. W

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* Did they replace the magazine tube or just polish out the scratches? How long is the new magazine spring? Still waiting for my shipping label. Thanks, WR
  6. W

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* I also have scratches on teh magazine tube and am waiting for my shipping label. What is the best / accepted way of shipping a SG? Original box? And craft paper over the top? I assume that you don't want anyone knowing there's a SG in the...
Back