• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by WhiteWolf

1. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 930 JM Pro

Great choice...Wish I had the Retrograde 590A1....I love the option of having interchangable choke tubes....There's one 590A1 that has the AccuChoke system...Order #507744.....I've considered getting a Retrograde and sending the barrel to Carlson's to have it drilled and tapped for chokes.....
  2. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 930 JM Pro

Thanks fellmann.....Do you buy the kits or is the JM Pro need just certain parts
  3. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 930 JM Pro

If I bought a JM Pro, what Or3Gun parts would you reccomend....Thanks
  4. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 500 Retrograde

Good to be here meanstreak....Thank you
  5. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 500 Retrograde

Thank you fellmann
  6. WhiteWolf

Ballistol/FrogLube

Thanks Daryll, I love and use both.....The heat deal is kinda like seasoning a cast iroon skillet....Put it on while it's hot and it gets into the pores of the metal....
  7. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 500 Retrograde

Thanks ripjack....Glad to be here...WW
  8. WhiteWolf

Ballistol/FrogLube

Can anyone tell me if you can heat the gunparts and "season" your parts with Ballistol like you can Frog Lube...Thanks
  9. WhiteWolf

Old Police and Military Shotguns

Thanks John....Yeah that's exactly what I'm looking for...Police guns also...The older versions of police and military are said to be built better. Not sure what price I should pay for a good one....WW
  10. WhiteWolf

Old Police and Military Shotguns

I need to know the best sources for Old Police/Military shotguns...Nothing antique or anything, just looking for quality....WW
  11. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 500 Retrograde

Thank you John....
  12. WhiteWolf

Mossberg 500 Retrograde

Thank you old mossy....
Back