• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by WingDings

1. WingDings

Mossberg 590A1 Mariner On Its Way

I'll check them out. Thanks!
  2. WingDings

Here she is (in a stock photo from Grabagun lol). Still have a few weeks before I can take possession. I'm used to ghost ring sights, so I'm just worried about the single front bead. I'm sure I'll get used to it, but change is scary. Haha. Sights and a flash would be nice, but most...
  3. WingDings

Should re-phrase...OEM or after market. These should work on a 590a1, eh? https://www.twotesticlestactical.com/products/msbrg-ghost-ring-sight-kit-500-590?variant=34280786706 Wonder what the installation is like. :read:
  4. WingDings

Thanks, Shooter. Had that same Elzetta on my 930 SPX a few years back. Solid mount, no doubt. No ghost ring sights (front bead only), which will take some getting used to. Are there any aftermarket g.r. sights for the 590a1 you'd recommend? How about followers? Springs? The factory stuff on...
  5. WingDings

...hoping to get some feedback from those familiar with it. Any advice with regard to upgrades, maintenance or functionality? Appreciate the help.
  6. WingDings

Hello From Cali

Counting down the days before I can escape to a free state. :brick: Thanks for having me.
Back