• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by WoundedDog

1. W

Speedfeed and left handed shooter

Hi. I have the 12" Hogue on it right now. I really like it now that I've learned to keep my thumb in line with the safety rather than over the grip which resulted in thumb up the nose syndrome. And yes, I'm in Canada.
  2. W

Thanks for the info. I should have mentioned that it's the 14" with the ghost ring rear. My main concern with the speedfeed is that my cheek would be on the stock cutout for the shells that's high up on the stock for a LH shooter.
  3. W

Hey guys, I'm hoping for some advice from other left handed people regarding the speedfeed stock. I have a 590A1 incoming that has this stock and I'm thinking it's not going to work very well for me. I know I'm getting ahead of myself here when I could answer my own question once it arrives but...
  4. W

Hello from Canada

Thanks for the welcome everyone.
  5. W

Hello from Canada

Hi guys. I came here some time ago for all the great information and knowledge but have only now joined. I've got a couple 870's, a Benelli and Winchester shotguns but haven't had a Mossberg since the 1970's so I'm well past due for correcting that. About a year ago I bought a Shockwave and just...
Back