• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by xLucidx

1. X

My 930spx is no ak

good deal inspector! I swear I think the problems with the guns coming out (mine and yours) was the extractor. Now that I look back at the videos I made and examining how it jams I think that was to blame. I did notice on the new bolt mossberg installed in mine the bottom of the extractor is...
  2. X

My 930spx is no ak

Will asked some good questions. keep it bone stock and try some different ammo. I saw your post in my thread about my 930 jamming. I would try a few things before sending it in. The turn around time right now is atrocious. For my gun they replaced the entire bolt and a new lifter. I think the...
  3. X

my new JM 930 is a jam-o-matic

Well after speaking with both Joe's they expedited my service, my shotgun got back to me on Friday last week. They replaced the whole bolt assembly as well as the lifter. I dont want to Jinx myself but it ran about 30 rounds of birdshot and about 20 slugs with no problems this weekend...
  4. X

After Mossberg has had my shotgun for a month now I called corporate HQ to see what the story was. They had no update for me. I asked for them to follow up and reach out to the eagle pass facility to get an update, at this point its costing me money due to registering for 3 gun matches earlier...
  5. X

3rd gas ring?

so.... where does it go? lol
  6. X

Mossberg Customer Service Thread...

My JM 930 was purchased on march 4th and did nothing but jam and had a canted barrel. I emailed Joe Zakher directly and he sent me a replacement barrel which fixed the cant but the gun still wont shoot because I cant even drop a shell in the action and it chamber. Back to mossberg it went. It...
  7. X

Still no word from anyone at mossberg CS, which I hear is pretty much normal as far as warranty work goes. Seem's communication isnt a real priority. I did email Joe last Thursday to let him know my gun was delivered on the 29th. Now im just ancy waiting on it, hoping it comes back working...
  8. X

I sent it out fedex on Friday. Tracking says it should be delivered Wednesday. Ive still been in contact with Joe Zakher via email, he was going to next day air a lifter to me to see if that fixed it but I chose to just send it in instead of guessing at what parts to try. Anyone sent anything...
  9. X

New JM PRO Owner "Disappointment"

I am glad to see this thread pop up. I have exactly the same problem and just mailed my shotgun in fedex on Friday. There is a pretty big gap since your last post, I hope your turn around time was not 2 months :( There is a thread just below this one I created with a youtube video.
  10. X

yea I have removed the barrel several times, first to replace it with one that has a non canted rib. I did back the receiver screws out some and I will try that this week before I actually drop it off at fedex. I also reversed the pins that hold the trigger group in - they dont seem...
  11. X

yea i was thinking the same thing myself. it has a total of maybe 60 rounds through it. a few times when it jammed I pushed the bolt the rest of the way home - could cause some of the extra wear. the carrier looks good with minimal wear. obviously a little where it slides in the receiver but...
  12. X

Here are the pics you requested sir. I also backed the scope mount screws out a couple turns just to be sure, I dont think they were touching the barrel. Maybe the front one just a hair. bolt bottom view gas system trigger group receiver with the bolt removed the rounds dont have...
  13. X

still jams regardless of feeding from the tube or dropping a round in the action. Yesterday I loaded the tube up and dropped one in the chamber letting the bolt close on it just to see if the gun would run. Jammed on all 9 shots. I could shove the bolt the rest of the way closed with some...
  14. X

I bought a mossberg JM 930 a couple weeks ago to shoot some 3 gun the day after I bought it I ran about 50 rounds of birdshot 25 federal and 25 fiochhi had maybe 1 jam with the federal and a few with the other, I figured the gun just needed broken in. Then I went to slugs and noticed my POI...
Back