• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by zzrguy

1. zzrguy

Buckshot and Slugs wont cycle, birdshot no problem ??

This may sound silly but if you have and spent hulls of the rounds that jam try trimming them to length lof the live shell. I fixed a guys blackace Shitgun seeing that technique. That gun will still not cycle soft hulled shells
  2. zzrguy

Patriot Magazine Disassembly

Are these AR style mags
  3. zzrguy

Mossberg MVP Bolt Action Accessories

Anyone find any parts for the 308. The trigger guard still suck. I'd like to glass bed the action but with all this plastic what's the use without metal part to lock down on.
  4. zzrguy

Single sentence philosophy

A 2 at 10 is a 10 at 2 Go ugly early And a hits a hit Words of wisdom to this proby on graduation day from the 6th Division Comander FDNY
  5. zzrguy

Noticing a lot of pistol caliber carbines being sold

Doing some upgrades to the PCC9 this month
  6. zzrguy

I heard on a ammo form that a couple of ammo companys are working on ammo for pistol caliber carbines. I'm guessing higher pressure longer/ slower burning powder to squeeze out as much speed as you can out of the longer barrel but slow enough burn that you wouldn't over pressure a pistol but the...
  7. zzrguy

I'll keep my ruger pcc9 over 1000rds zero fail sub 1" groups 5oyds under 2" groups at 100ds
  8. zzrguy

Single sentence philosophy

All women are Bi Sexual or Bi Polar so choose wisely. A wiseman
  9. zzrguy

Well I hope that Mean mag insert is better then their loader. I would rather a 40 carbine 0r 10mm. Even a Super 38 over a 9mm
  10. zzrguy

the pistol grip was a killer for this laws but if your PPC takes a mag in the pistol grip you stuck. I'm still saving g for the rugger.
  11. zzrguy

Detachable mag and pistol grip to evil for the citizenship of NO YORK. Ps the criminals can have anything they want cause they don't give a shit about the law.
  12. zzrguy

Yes pistol grip and detachable magazine PURE evil and terrifying to these weak-minded sheople in New York
  13. zzrguy

FOIA and Democrats wanting to "tap emotions" for gun control

You don't hear much about or from the Sandyhook family anymore since the truth came out. Sad part is your not hearing about Texas anymore either where is Hogg he's not the only adult in the room anymore.
Back