• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

URGENT Connecticut members

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
pasted from another forum:

This is important. They are about to destroy our right to bear arms. If you are from CT or now anything that can help do so.

STOP E-Cert

We may be in the final push to STOP the leaders in our legislature from ramming through a massive gun bill without our voices being heard.

CCDL and many gun owners have fought extremely hard to slow down this process. We have called for full hearings throughout, and we must continue to do so.

According to sources there may be No Hearing on the E-Cert Bill. There is a strong possibility it will be voted on next week.

Our rights are too important for us to simply sit quietly on our hands while lawmakers pass laws that determine what we may or may not own, or if we may use what we own. It is time for 4,500 CCDL Members to give one last push to call for:

Full Public Hearings and The Full Sandy Hook Investigation Report before a vote

Call and email The following people:

Speaker Rep. Brendan Sharkey

860-240-8577, Brendan.Sharkey@cga.ct.gov

House Minority Leader Rep. Larry Cafero

860-240-0028 , Lawrence.Cafero@housegop.ct.gov

House Majority Leader Rep. Joe Aresimowicz

860-240-8581 , Joe.Aresimowicz@cga.ct.gov

Senate Minority Leader Senator John McKinney

860-240-8846 , John.McKinney@cga.ct.gov

President of the Senate Don Williams

860-240-8634, E-mail Form for State Senator Senator Donald E. Williams, Jr.

Majority Leader of the Senate Martin Looney

860-240-0375 , Looney@senatedems.ct.gov

Your own State Senator and Representative Connecticut General Assembly - Street Number, Street Name and Town*

Call and email with this simple message:

We want full public hearings on any final E-Cert bill before it gets a floor vote!

We want the Full Sandy Hook Investigation Report. How can we pass any bill without all of the facts!

No sir. I'm not in Connecticut.

I saw it on xdtalk, and wanted to make sure I pasted for everyone here too so I can at least help that much, even if I am not in CT.

I'm still 2A no matter where I lay my head at night and I do what I can to help each other because we're all in this together.

Residency is not required.
In fact we have members from all over the country and even other countries.
Though the numbers are not that high (most are from CT) we welcome everyone equally.

Thank you again for posting!

what is up with that captcha?

I signed up, but have you clicked on the option to hear it? It is incomprehensible

No since I signed up once a LONG time ago. Actually I signed up ALL the founding members when we put the site on line.
Never once listened to it since I as able to read the words.
Thanks for signing up John. :D

I thought I read a story today about CT passing mag registry and weapon registry ?

I am a member..... have been for about 3 minutes now so John has seniority on me

Our rights here in CT are about to be removed.

If you have not heard here are some details:

Any rifle with 1 military style characteristic will be banned. That means a pistol grip or detachable mag. This will basically prevent the sale of any modern sporting rifle in the state

Register your high cap mags - now they are not numbered so how this works is beyond me.

If your caught with more then 10 rounds in a high cap mag outside your home (range ok) you are a FELON.

Certificate or permit to buy any ammo.

All sales have to go trough the state which means skyrocketing transfer prices since dealers will be stuck on the phone for hours.

Those are the basics. I truly hope that all the manufacturers up and leave and take the jobs from this disgusting state.

They are proud that they are 'allowing' us to keep what we have but just making it a crime to use outside the home.

I'm disgusted to be a CT resident.

cdarmssupply said:
Our rights here in CT are about to be removed.

If you have not heard here are some details:

Any rifle with 1 military style characteristic will be banned. That means a pistol grip or detachable mag. This will basically prevent the sale of any modern sporting rifle in the state

Register your high cap mags - now they are not numbered so how this works is beyond me.

If your caught with more then 10 rounds in a high cap mag outside your home (range ok) you are a FELON.

Certificate or permit to buy any ammo.

All sales have to go trough the state which means skyrocketing transfer prices since dealers will be stuck on the phone for hours.

Those are the basics. I truly hope that all the manufacturers up and leave and take the jobs from this disgusting state.

They are proud that they are 'allowing' us to keep what we have but just making it a crime to use outside the home.

I'm disgusted to be a CT resident.

If your Governor signs it y'all are screwed, unless it gets tossed out in a court challenge. Glad I live in MS. I couldn't register a gun here even if I wanted to; and a magazine or a "certificate" to buy ammo? :lol: :lol: . And we'll be an open carry state in June when the new law goes into effect.

LTB45 said:
Though the numbers are not that high (most are from CT) we welcome everyone equally.

Good to know, I just signed up!! :D

MikeD said:
LTB45 said:

Good to know, I just signed up!! :D
Thanks Mike!

Back