• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

URGENT Connecticut members

I hear every day on the news how the anti's are backing down and we are winning this.

Looking at how it is playing out at the state level that is far from the truth.

Much like NY, I'm at a loss for words as to how sad and PO'd this is making me.

Notice how its the states where the VP or the Pres physically go to that are passing these laws. Promises were made behind closed doors because many of the dems won't get re-elected.

I hate to see jobs go but companies like Stag, Colt, Mossberg, and others need to pack up and move. They need to show these states that they will take the jobs and tax dollars elsewhere if they pass these laws. Maybe that will stop this insanity.

Last week I ordered 5 magazines from AIM Surplus...they just sent me this email today....lame.

Thank you for your recent order. We would like to inform you that there was a problem processing order xxxxxxx. The reason for the problem is:

Your Governor has signed a high cap mag ban which went into effect immediately. Since we cannot fill your order, we have no choice but to cancel your order. We have not charged your credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

ripjack13 said:
Last week I ordered 5 magazines from AIM Surplus...they just sent me this email today....lame.

Thank you for your recent order. We would like to inform you that there was a problem processing order xxxxxxx. The reason for the problem is:

Your Governor has signed a high cap mag ban which went into effect immediately. Since we cannot fill your order, we have no choice but to cancel your order. We have not charged your credit card. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your understanding.

Well, that sucks. Even if everyone did see it coming. I wonder how many other customers got the same email?

Group to file lawsuit against the state over new gun laws

NEW LONDON, Conn. (WTNH) -- One group in Connecticut is now planning to take the state to court over the new gun law. The President of the Connecticut Citizens Defense League or CCDL spoke to News 8's Tina Detelj.

The fight over gun reform here in the state is far from over. Some legislators are saying the new law is just the beginning and a grass roots group is now planning to sue.

Scott Wilson of New London is the president and one of the founding members of the Connecticut Citizens Defense League.

"We're not entirely surprised that a law like this was passed. We are somewhat disappointed of course," said Wilson.

Many CCDL members have been at the rallies protesting the new gun law. While some gun owners admit the law doesn't force them to change what they already do, they are concerned it won't end here.

"Part of the problem we have as an organization which regards to compromising on certain things is that they always seem to come back for more," said Wilson.

And that has sparked a call for more action. CCDL has begun raising money to take aim at the state with a lawsuit.

"The guns that are now on that banned list, they're guns of common use and they're...yes we may be able to register these guns and keep them in the state of Connecticut but they are banned. They are banned for future generations," said Wilson.

The CCDL started in 2009 with just ten members and now has more than five thousand. That membership doubled since Sandy Hook.

The group may continue to grow and are organizing its own rally for April 20.

"We will assure the folks that attend the rally that we are not going to just accept the laws as status quo," said Wilson.

While Scott Wilson couldn't tell News 8 specific details of the lawsuit, he does say the CCDL may not be the only litigants."

http://www.wtnh.com//dpp/news/new_londo ... V9tRjcoHGI

Hell yeah!! GO LTB45 AND THE CCDL!!!!

I donated a lil while ago....but I'll do it again. Also. I plan on going to the next meeting. I don't work that night we can finally meet up Len. :)

I can't even imagine how long this fiasco will last.....

XEYd762.jpg

TzjVwRv.jpg

LWCJ9dI.jpg

kGcefI1.jpg

WW2iWc8.jpg

72HTEh8.jpg

^^Anyone who went to the LOB knows who this guy is.

U3JDPCh.jpg

JWeqYqH.jpg

9E7dgbA.jpg

1I3EDUa.jpg

ya2pBUc.jpg

PcOw1O7.jpg

Tim37sb.jpg

nz1yEBj.jpg

GWKNABv.jpg

tCtCuqh.jpg

PqnFvPv.jpg

qQfklME.jpg

BHodL9u.jpg

N96tmVv.jpg

3B9PGht.jpg

zL5jwKT.jpg

0eSkrbM.jpg

and my personal favorite...
IKs4wns.jpg

Water Monkey said:
I want that shirt that chick is sporting!

If you are talking about the PINK CCDL shirts we will be getting more....ROFLMAO!!

Back