• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

ripjack13's referral friends post here.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
thanx for stopping by. you rock.
after you have registered post in here to let me know you made it and who you are. so i can thank you in the real world....

also...please take some time to check out the site. there is a plethora of information for any and all questions you might have. on topic and off topic as well....let me know how you like it...
i hope to see more of you on here.

cheers.

marc

cool beans kook. thanx for joining up....you shoulda used kook as your name ....lol
oh well. if you want to change it let me know and i'll ask the admins...

waiting on 3 more peeps...they need some admin approval first..

well, apparently my brother is saying it won't accept his email. he's on an iphone. so he said he'd try later when he gets home on his computer. he's at work and already used up a half hour trying to register. crap....

i just talked with badfish..he's posting later...he's at work too...wtf..everyone's working but me!!!!!

rambo#1 should coming on too... thanx nelson. hows work? nice and hot? tell dennis i says hi.

dan2ac should be here shortly as well.

welcome dan!!! if any of you need great jewelry at great prices...see dan2ac.

Edit: ok so dan2ac is now republicjc..

thanx dan...and the offer still stands though people....see republicjc if any of you need great jewelry at great prices.

cannonfodder said:
not sure if it worked. didn't see anywhere that said "referred by". good luck anywho

this is the place where it says referred by. silly.

I'M in,an good luck. been us'ing truglo for yrs. now,weather it be on my bow/crossbow/firearms...they haven't failed me yet!

ok..bigbearhuntr.....thanx for joining up....welcome to the site...

let us know if we can assist you in any way.

5 more to go? lets hear it for my friends!!

thanx guys!!!

Back