• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NYS SAFE Act Lawsuit Update

While I respect what they're doing, after reading this, I feel they may be a touch arrogant.

We ask that no other 3rd party legal action be taken without prior consultation. We realize that this law impacts a very large number of people, but this is an extremely important case and must be handled properly with the best lawyers.

Still, that's only a couple of weeks out, so I am going to try to remember to check back for updates.

John A. said:
While I respect what they're doing, after reading this, I feel they may be a touch arrogant.

We ask that no other 3rd party legal action be taken without prior consultation. We realize that this law impacts a very large number of people, but this is an extremely important case and must be handled properly with the best lawyers.

Still, that's only a couple of weeks out, so I am going to try to remember to check back for updates.

Probably based on 2 frivolous lawsuits filed before NYSRPA filed theirs.

I will be pulling for my 2A supporting brothers in NY. I hope that Safe Act BS goes down the hopper where it belongs!

Back