• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MS transplant in GA.

03akkord5spd

Copper BB
Hey fellas,
Stumbled upon this forum while searching for Mossy related topics. I was born and raised on the MS coast and moved to GA about a year ago. Currently, I own a Maverick '88 12GA and a 4x4 .270 that I purchased about a week ago. I'm pretty big on bang for the buck on a budget, as well. I'm proud to say that the total spent on all 3 of my firearms (also have a Taurus Millennium 9MM) for initial purchase price is under $750 pre-tax. All were purchased brand new from Academy and I've never had a complaint/problem from any. Glad to be here. :)

Below are some pics/specs of the Mossy gear:

Mav '88 12 GA:
18.5" barrel
ATI M4 adj length stock/grip
ATI heatshield w/ ghost rings
ATI tac light holder w/ generic tac light

1-7.jpg

DSC_0472.jpg

4x4 .270:
24" barrel
Caldwell 6-9" bipod
Nikon Prostaff 3-9x40 (BDC model) is soon to be added :D

DSC_0468.jpg

DSC_0474.jpg

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have you as part of our growing community. Nice collection of Mossbergs so far; have you shot your Mossberg 4x4 yet?

Real sweet man, The 4x4 is something I've been lookin at!!!

Glad to have on Mossberg Owners!

Guns guns everywhere, I like the look of the 4X4. I havent handled one but it looks nice. I got my best bud a Millinnium pro in 45acp for a weding gift and that is a sweet weapon, how do you like the 9mm?

Welcome aboard neighbor!

I'm just up the road in Nashville. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. Thanks for postin up the pics! The only thing we like better than talkin about guns is lookin at 'em! Stop in and visit all the various sub-forums and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

oli700 said:
how do you like the 9mm?
I like it a lot. I've probably put 300-400 rounds through it over the few years I've owned it and never had a problem with it that was the gun's fault. I keep it in my vehicle as well as for my concealed carry. Pretty solid pistol that won't break the bank, IMO.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners forum 03akkord5spd !!

Very nice collection you got there...

howdy! welcome to the club. i'm loving that 4x4...i plan on getting one at the end of july,1st of august..they have a deal going on then to free stuff. so i can wait. black is the new awesome....

Back