• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

In Central Florida (O-town to Daytona)...

Bobster

.30-06
I'm Bob in Central Florida (O-town to Daytona)... Just joined Seminole County Gun and Archery Association (scgaa.org) and looking forward to doing some shooting. :) Looking for a 590 A1 or Mariner 20" for goblin hunting... ;)

Welcome aboard!

I know you'll be happy with either shotgun, whichever you choose. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Bobster !!

As everyone has said...either shotgun will serve the purpose...let us know what you decide.

And when you find the time, check out all the different sub-sections...there's alot going on in each one !

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Either shotgun will be great but I am biased towards the 590A1 20".

Welcome to the group, this place is full awesome members who are super knowledgeable...and not to mention, just an all around group of friendly people!

Thanks for the welcomes, people!

I love extranormal videos! There are quite a few hilarious pro-gun ones out... ;-)

howdy bobster! glad to have you around!

Welcome aboard!

Good luck with your search. Lots of good info to be had here. Even if some of it is drinking a beer while standing on your head... *cough*Girlsloveguns2*cough*

Hello and how ya doin! I'm a little late sayin hi, sorry bout that.

I like the Mariner too, and in fact the stainles model was the first Mossberg 12ga I had ever seen and is what turned me on to Mossbergs!

I don't own a Mariner but I'd love to find one like what you pictured! I do hoever have a 590A1 20" and I couldn't be happier with it!!!

Bobster said:
Thanks for the welcomes, people!

I love extranormal videos! There are quite a few hilarious pro-gun ones out... ;-)
Me too! Some people are extremely creative with them.

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Welcome aboard. Glad to have you, even if you are from a Bush run state. :D

? :?: ? Bush was TWO gubnas ago! :D Where you been? :D

Latest is NRA A+ rated Rick Scott who "bought" himself the seat in 2010 and isn't too highly rated (yet) but I like what he's been doing... ;) The slackers and teet-suckers don't though... :roll:

Yea, you can tell how much I care about Floriduh .. I mean Florida :p Just messing with you. I like the Bucs! Not that's something to brag about lately. :(

Sn3aKyGuY said:
Yea, you can tell how much I care about Floriduh .. I mean Florida :p Just messing with you. I like the Bucs! Not that's something to brag about lately. :(

The Bucs, they're football, right? ;) I AM and always will be a NE Pats fan! :mrgreen: Sitting on the cold aluminum bleachers at the ol' Sullivan stadium in sub-zero temps. decades ago gives me that right! No fair weather Pats fan here! ;) I (we) suffered the humiliation of the '85? Superbowl but now we can gloat! :D

FWIW, my FL teams are the Dolphins and Gators (when I am paying attention...).

PS: my kids and I do get out to an occasional Daytona Cubs game (minor league baseball). :)

Back