• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Condor Shotgun Scabbard 29"

So I was at the Sacramento gun show today and picked up some good stuff. One of those things was a black Condor Shotgun Scabbard for my pistol grip Mossberg. It's 29" long and has MOLLE attachments all over. It comes with a shoulder/chest strap and has a security retention belt that tightens over stock and holds it in tight. I liked the idea of a case that can be worn or carried without use of my arms, and now I have it. I also bought a Hogue Tamer Pistol Grip, a few boxes of Winchester Ranger low recoil slugs and a few boxes of Federal Tactical 00 buckshot with Flitecontrol. Good gunshow I'd say, not to mention I joined the NRA!
024ccfb1.jpg

ddc2f5c7.jpg

Atta' boy...!!

Life Member since 1977

NRALIFEMEMBER1977.jpg

Also got a similiar scabbard ( VOODOO Tactical ) for my pistol gripped Cruiser through Sportman's Guide...paid $18 about a year and a half ago.

SHOTGUNSCABBARD.jpg

I love me some gun shows...!!

Nice! I looked at the voodoos online. I couldn't tell if they have the retention strap, does it? And $18?! Haha mine was 28 but it was better than 30 online plus s&h

Every time I see one of these scabbards I want to try my 590A1 with GRS in it. I hate to order one to find out that it will not work---I guess it would be a sign to just get another shotty LOL.
Thanks for sharing the picks.

Back