• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Hey all new guy from VT.

VT22

Copper BB
Hey ladies and gentlemen. I am the new owner of a tactical 22. I have yet to shoot it as i bought it as a sper of the moment things and the range was closed when i was free. So tomorrow it will be tried.

Welcome aboard!

Congrats on your new Tacticool .22! Be sure to post up a range report after you put some rounds down range. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Thank you. Pictures will be posted tomorrow in the tac .22 section. Yeah i already posted a question in the tac section cause i am not a fan of how long it is, but for the price of 210 i will live if i can't mod it.

welcome to the forum!

i was just checking out the tactical 22 last week. for
the price sure got my attention. plus of course the fact
that ammo price will never be an issue when you go to
the range.

Welcome to the MO!!! Great price on that Tac .22! Lookin forward to seein your results from the range when youre able!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum VT22 !!

Congrats on the new Tac 22...post pics when ya get a chance...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Congratulations on your new Mossberg Tactical .22. Be sure to let us know what you think after you get to go out and shoot it.

Back