• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Shoulder Pads ?

D.B. Hansford

Copper BB
I am surre some of you have had experience with several makes. I would appreciate you sharing your opinion of which is the best and where to purchase same.
TIA

Big +1 on the Limbsaver.

I run several of them and they are THE best recoil pad out there...

Well ordered the limbsaver air tech says it's new for 2014 hope it's as good as there old model if it's better that will be crazy

Well got my new limbsaver air tech gotta say so far not happy with the fit sending email to limbsaverImageUploadedByTapatalk1408575079.096628.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408575095.596497.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408575107.531256.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408575123.279923.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1408575134.248062.jpg

Not sure how well you can see it

I am looking for a recoil pad for my pistol gripped 930 SPX, will the 10201 fit it? Or what is the best fit? I have a 3x reconstructed shoulder that does not like hard recoil at all

It was the air tech pad standard 930 with synthetic stock had to drill out the holes to elongate them don't worry I emailed them they sent me a number gave em a call they were great to deal with had no problems as far as how well it works my wife won't shoot without it now I will be ordering more in the near future

It was the air tech pad standard 930 with synthetic stock had to drill out the holes to elongate them don't worry I emailed them they sent me a number gave em a call they were great to deal with had no problems as far as how well it works my wife won't shoot without it now I will be ordering more in the near future
Cool. Thanks. What is the part number you bought? 10201 or 10809?

I bought Limbsaver part #10809 (Airtech model) for my 930SPX factory stock. Size was perfect but holes were way off. It was an easy fix, but it would've been nice if it just fit out of the package
#10201 is for standard pad.
Does exactly what it's supposed to do exceptionally well...

I bought the Limbsaver Airtech 10809 and installed on my JM Pro 24 after shooting my Brother's JM with the standard Limbsaver 10201. Like was already stated, the fit out of the package is off and I had to elongate the holes and file away a bit of a "U" shaped centering rib to allow the pad to shift more into place.

That said, the new design Airtech pad is noticeably more effective than the standard Limbsaver pad when doing a back to back comparison between the two shooting the same loads. Either would be a worthwhile addition providing much increased shooting comfort, especially if shooting high-brass loads.

I hope they have one for the Choate Mark 5 PG stock. .I have a large grind to fit Limbsaver adapted to fit my 930 but have not ground it down yet.I believe in Limbsaver! It made all the difference in the world with the heaviest 3"mag loads I've put thru mine. Dixie Slugs 3" tri ball will be the ultimate test as that is considered by many folks to have the hardest recoil of any 3" commercial load . I'm ready to order some!

Back