• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Well, there goes the whole ballgame.

I wouldn't bet on that.
"We're aware that there were more fatalities in the last 24 hours than we're used to, but we're determined to stand by our objectives. I'm proud of the work that our boys are doing, and we will continue with the operation until our mission is completed," said IDF Chief of Staff Benny Gantz Sunday evening.

An Israeli intelligence officer speaking on condition of anonymity told BuzzFeed that the IDF plans on expanding its operation into Gaza:

“We are no longer looking at just dismantling the tunnel network [from Gaza to Israel]. The goals of Operation Defensive Edge are now to cripple Hamas, so they will not be able to strike us again in a few years,” said the officer. He also said the offensive into Gaza was likely to now last “several weeks,” and that the IDF was contemplating the creation of a one-mile “buffer zone” into Gaza. He continued, “We may suffer heavy losses doing this, but their losses will be heavier, I can assure you.”

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/...ists-Fire-Missile-From-Civilian-House-In-Gaza

I would. The last time the Palestinians got their hands on an Israeli soldier, the Israelis set 1,000 Palestinians lose in exchange. They care...a lot.

http://www.cnn.com/2011/10/17/world/meast/israel-prisoner-swap-explainer/index.html

Take care. Tom Worthington

Yes they do. But they will not stop the current mission because of one soldier being captured.

During his statement and press conference in Tel Aviv alongside Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon, Netanyahu's words were meant to comfort the nation pained by the day's losses -- the worst one day toll since the 2006 Second Lebanon War -- as well as to explain what those losses were meant to achieve.

“There is not a more just war than the one in which your sons, our sons, heroically fell,” he said to the parents of the newly bereaved. “We will finish the job that they began, and we will restore the quiet to the south, the center, and to all parts of the country.”

http://www.jpost.com/Operation-Prot...th-the-families-of-our-fallen-soldiers-363584

An update:

UNITED NATIONS (Reuters) - Israel's U.N. Ambassador Ron Prosor said on Sunday there was no kidnapped Israeli soldier, dismissing a televised announcement in the Gaza Strip from Hamas's armed wing that it had captured an Israeli soldier during the fighting in Shejaia.

"There's no kidnapped Israeli soldier and those rumors are untrue," Prosor told reporters at the United Nations as the Security Council held an emergency meeting on the escalating crisis between Israel and Palestinians. http://news.yahoo.com/israel-u-n-en...-022448723.html;_ylt=AwrBJR58e8xTaxsASRXQtDMD

Hamas and the likes are all liars. Do a search on YouTube for "palenstines fakes death". It shows a man an his son seeking cover next to a wall while someone else's is filming. The palenstines fired at the man and his son hitting all around them while the dad played dead. Then, first responders came and took them to the next block as they hoped out smiling and laughing with nothing wrong. Then the reported that the Israelis murdered a father and his son. Damn devils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hamas and the likes are all liars. Do a search on YouTube for "palenstines fakes death". It shows a man an his son seeking cover next to a wall while someone else's is filming. The palenstines fired at the man and his son hitting all around them while the dad played dead. Then, first responders came and took them to the next block as they hoped out smiling and laughing with nothing wrong. Then the reported that the Israelis murdered a father and his son. Damn devils

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is that there's about 1 billlion people who believe them. All part of the media/pr war. Recall that according to the Koran, lying to the enemies of Islam is perfectly acceptable. We in the West need to understand this, and take everything they say as a lie until proven otherwise.

I know a very funny joke about a single Israeli soldier taking on a whole army battalion, but this is not the time or place for that.

I said it before, Israel should not stop until the threat is gone.

And the resident of the United States needs to grow a pair of balls and stop catering to Iran and giving them more time to build a nuke. Besides, much of the Hamas' weapons have came from Iran anyway, so they should slap them with more sanctions than they ever have and mean it this time.

Though we all know that isn't going to happen until a real President takes office again.

Back