• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New to the forum, but not to guns or Mossbergs

I recently found the forum looking for info on a rifle I acquired. I'm an active gun owner and collector. My specialties are S&W handguns and military rifles. I'm a moderator over on a couple of other forums, and know how to carry on a conversation without crossing boundries.
I presently own 6 Mossbergs that I'll be sharing and hoping for some information as the threads progress.

I'll see you all later.

Regards,
Gearchecker

Welcome aboard.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mossbergs. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mossbergs.

I'll tease you with this one. Can you pick which model it is?

It is a 146B. It was a mess when I got it, and I had the ironworks refinished by my gunsmith and the furniture by my Pastor. It already had the Schnabel end when I got it. I don't know if that's the way it was made, but it's really easy to hold with it. This one's a serious tackdriver, and the action is as smooth as silk. I've got a few more to share, but I'll save them for later.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Nice lookin bolt, Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and we hope you enjoy it here with our family friendly, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back