• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Things I really want from Mossberg

We need autoloaders in big game calibers! C'mon with the 300 Win Mag, .308 and 30.06!

I want a 590 in 20 gauge. With a receiver sized so it will accept the plethora of 12 gauge aftermarket parts.

I like my 12 gauges but I find the 20 to be just as effective for most tasks and a lot more fun to shoot over extended periods.

With my Knoxx stock and Limbsaver the only thing that limits my shooting 12 gauge is how much ammo I have on hand. No bruising no matter how hot and heavy the load. Marshmallow gun deluxe.

I really wanna see a departure from pinned forends and get back to the action tube!

I would like their service policies to be a little more sensible.

I don't understand why I have to ship my whole gun back to them when the only thing I have a problem with is the little plastic tab broke off of the back of the trigger that comes into contact with the safety.

mossberg500trigger.jpg

Why couldn't I just mail them my trigger assembly so they can replace the trigger and give them the serial number of my gun?

Extended magazine tubes would also be nice.

either an MVP in 7.62x39 or a semiautomatic rifle thats not an AR15 base gun, or even a pump action rifle like the remington 760.

A shotgun in in every caliber. I got a 12 and a 20. Just need a 10, 16, 28, .410

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

What do I really want? Left handed bolt guns. Specifically a left handed 4x4 in .308 with matte blue finish and the grey laminated stock.

I know the SA-20 is imported from Turkey but we could really use BARRELS, different stocks and repair parts, even if they had to make them here in the good old USA.
Even so, Turkey is not Mars.

I haven't seen any AR/M 5.56 Tactical rifles from Mossberg around here. A good 18" 5.56 with a collapsible rear & standard sights would be nice & a flat top 18" in black with bolt assist & metal flip sights.

I want a mossberg patrolman. Do they make it in .308. ( I think I'll ask my buddy google).

And they do!!! Going in the list!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'd like to see a Mossberg AK 47. I only own Mossberg long guns. I wanted a 30 caliber rifle. Ended up settling on the 464 spx. I thought of getting the Centerion 39(an ak) because it is made in America, but if Mossberg made one, I'd buy one in a heartbeat.

Seems almost everyone here fits there shotty with a limbsaver why not strike a deal and just put em on at factory

I want quality and consistent construction of the weapons they sell to the public. I would also like to see a more consistent approach to customer service. I have received top notch support (Where none SHOULD have been needed) each time I have called where others have failed to receive passable support.

Back