• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Anyone know where to find Cosmetic 25 Rd Magazine Extension?

Re: Anyone know where to find Cosmetic 25 Rd Magazine Extens

Not that I have been looking for one, mind you, but the last one I saw was six months ago on Ebay and went for $80 :shock: Good Luck! :(

Happens I am a CAD designer, if I ended up drafting up some plans for these, and ordered a shipment, would anybody be interested in purchasing? Let's say if they were around $20 each. Ya, I kinda want one that bad.

Are those extensions patented? Sometimes you need to buy one really look it over see where you can make improvements! Then I'd patent my own design before selling them!

badseed1 said:
Does anybody know where to find these things? http://www.armslist.com/posts/1709269/p ... -extension

I hate having to grab at my clip and pull it out with two fingers, would be much faster to just be able to grab the thing with my whole hand and pull it out.

give me a couple of weeks and i will have some listed on ebay if there is sill a want for them. I am just finalizing the last parts.

I've got a prototype arriving within the week, I'll post some pics when I get it

rdm76mav88 said:
Are those extensions patented? Sometimes you need to buy one really look it over see where you can make improvements! Then I'd patent my own design before selling them!
Not sure if they are patented, I don't see that huge of a market in it though. 715t owners with 10 round clips being the targeted consumer, can't be millions of those.

Yup, still there on eBay. But for the same money MidwayUSA has 25 round mags. Why not get the real deal? I also fond 25 round Mags at Bass Pro. Could it be? Could supply (finally) be catching up to demand?

Has anyone bought anything from nakomaarms? I want to purchase a few magazine holders but am a little iffy not being able to pay thru website and giving the delivery man a money order.

Nope.

...and the member who originally posted the link to that site just happens to have an IP address in the same exact city where the company is based. They claimed to have ordered from the site, but why would they if they were local. You know what they say, "little lie, big lie." I wouldn't trust it...

Back