• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Police tear gassing media during riot

Well, we got a couple of answers. We now know where the rounds struck Michael Brown. Oddly, they seem to state that the round that went through the top of his head was the fatal shot. Seems as if it could just as easily be the one that landed in his eye socket. They are also suggesting that the hit on top of the head indicates Brown was either charging the cop or he was attempting to surrender. How about he was finally going down from the round in the eye socket?!

The governor has sent the National Guard in, now. I have no idea what that is going to do. Didn't appear to me that there was any shortage of law enforcement bodies on site. Take care. Tom Worthington

It seems like everyone is there in Ferguson now, even Amnesty International. To them I say: MYOFB.

“Law enforcement, from the FBI to state and local police, are obligated to respect and uphold the human rights of our communities,” Amnesty International USA’s executive director, Steven W. Hawkins, said. “The U.S. cannot continue to allow those obligated and duty-bound to protect to become those who their community fears most.”

The fact they haven't just gone in and kicked butt on the rioters and looters should be more than enough to keep AI out. By their quote they seem to suggest that the LEO's are guilty. To bad for AI that we have something called "innocent until proven guilty".

On a slightly lighter side, Jesse Jackson was booed after he gave a speech and then whipped out a collection plate for donations.

I'm hearing the officer who fatally shot Mike Brown suffered injuries including possibly a fractured orbital bone from the attempt to arrest the gentle giant.

2nd degree murder suspect and crips gang member.

Sweet guy.

I heard the prosecutor was going to present everything to the Grand Jury.

I assume "present everything" means anything that would make the officer appear guilty.

With the protests the way they were, and the many in the country who have been saying to charge the cop with something just to quell the public will get what they asked for.

My history said the Romans prosecuted Jesus for the same reason and then crucified him.

Just saying.

Back