• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

How did I hear about MO......hmmmmm.
Well my story is like most here and started when I got my first 590.... Man how I love my Mossberg, wish you could of seen the huge grin on my face after the 1st outing.....feels like it was just yesterday. (Its on here somewhere "unleashing the beast" is what the video is called if I recall correctly)
After I got my Flex 590, i hit the net searching for answers on how to properly clean my SG since I have never really owned a SG before but I have had the opportunity to shoot a lot in the past, just never had to clean one.
But as I was searching I came across a video posted by Watermonkey which was linked to MO and after searching a bit i was hooked and i just never left. in the process I asked a lot of questions on how to mod my flex, which oddly enough no one here had done that yet so I started off the flex mod movement and in some weird cross of events and a few mods later I became the flex "expert" on here, which I am truly humbled for guys, but I'm just another gun nut that can't leave stock alone....

Last edited:
Well was looking for parts for my 472 not that it needed any had it apart for cleaning and I know it's no longer made so thought I would look around well every site I looked brought me two places havlin's or here so I started poking around and well you've all met the people here why ever leave

We're glad you guys found us and happy you've made yourselves at home here.

...and don't sell yourself short @stigmata . We were all pretty much in the dark about the Flex system until you showed up. It's one thing to read up on it, but having you on board as our first hands-on Flex owner has helped a LOT of people...

I just purchased the third mossberg that I've owned in my life and before doing so I wanted to read some reviews about the gun. That's how I found mossberg owners and I'm glad I did because thanks to great info from this site I was able know what to expect ahead of time and to have an idea if this gun was worth investing in.
The first gun I ever owned was a mossberg 500 .410 and it was a great gun that took many rabbits and squirrels when I was young, my only regret is that I no longer have it. I also had a mossberg 835 ulti-mag some years later but I decided that the additional performance just wasn't enough to overshadow the extreme recoil of the 3-1/2 inch 12 gauge so I traded it off.
I just purchased a mossberg 930 tactical 5 shot from Walmart and so far I love it! I ran some remington express 2-3/4 00 buck and some federal top gun 2-3/4 target loads through it after giving the new gun a good initial cleaning and it ran flawlessly! At 20 yards the gun patterned tighter than I expected with the short improved cylinder bore with both the buck shot and the 7-1/2 shot. I had read that I may have some fte problems with lighter loads until the gun broke in some but that was not the case with the federal top gun loads. I'm going to buy an additional hunting length barrel for this gun soon so I can use the gun for home defense, hunting, and trap shooting.

Welcome.

Glad you found us and that you're enjoying the new 930. It sure puts a smile on your face at the range doesn't it?!

Yes it sure does! It's a very fun gun to shoot, very affordable, and has proven to be very reliable so far. Mix that with the fact that it's made right here in America and it's an awesome gun!

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!

I found your site from a Google search, looking for Mossberg accessories. I have recently purchased a Maverick 88 and love it. I am adding and changing some things to make it more tactical and workable for me. I look forward to learning much from this forum.

Last edited:
Recently bought a 715T carry handle model. After cleaning it and putting about 200 rounds through it, without a hitch, was looking around on-line to see what other shooters opinions were of it. That's how I came across this forum. I really like the rifle for what it is - a fun to shoot plinker. I admit I was a little hesitant to buy it since I have an ATR in .30-06 that is super accurate but won't reliably feed. I wonder why M'berg doesn't do more function/quality checking before they ship to retailers. One would think they would be focused on customer satisfaction to drive repeat purchases. The forum looks like a good one.

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

Gay military, democratic, vegan chat line is where i stumbled on a link to this forum.

Not really, started doing research on a 930, and found this bag of misfits.
Cheers.

Back