• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

How do you like the pumpkin puncher? Been thinking about getting one for mine. Does it mount pretty securely to the barrel screw?

The pumkin puncher is a quality product and I am very happy with the purchase. It's also pretty lightweight (my first concern when ordering). Installation is super easy, I think it took me 5-10 minutes, and all tools, screws, and lock tight included.

Might be posting this in the wrong section, but I wanted to keep the thread alive.

Here's a clip of my mossberg 500 at my bait site. My tree stand will be up soon just in time for bear season!

500 20 and 590 12
M590_12ga_P8464362004-1125.jpg~original

Last edited:
Awesome. I really like wood hardware. Despite owning a few, I feel polymer has no soul!!!!

Ya I really like the classic wood furniture on a 500. I have 2 with wood and 2 camoed out for hunting.

Sorry but since she was a "slightly intoxicated" all I can say to that video is STUPID!!!!
Guns and Alcohol NEVER MIX!!!

Don't tread on me.

We were camping in bear country and she wanted to fire my shotgun to get a feel for it in case she had to fire it for protection.
I understand your concern and I don't encourage getting drunk and firing off guns at all.
I work in a level 3 trauma hospital and see patients with GSW's all the the time and know what a firearm can do to a human.

Smart move removing the "slightly intoxicated" statement from your video post.
Since she was also swinging the barrel your way in the video, maybe a few MORE minutes teaching before you hand over the gun to a newbie.
Not trying to rain on your video but there is just so much wrong (Meaning NOT safe) with it that I am really glad no one was hurt.

Maybe I missed it didn't see the barrel point at him in his direction yes and fair enough not a good thing but still pointed at the ground none the less I feel like my mother now kids if you don't have anything nice to to say

We are talking about SAFETY it aint got NOTHING to do with NICE!
It could be the difference between life and death

We here at MO try to show and teach safety and proper firearms handling. THIS is what LTB45 is referring to.

With that said lets see some Mossberg 500 pics,,,,,,thats what this thread is for.

Thank you.

Thanks for your concern big guy but there was one slug in chamber and none in the mag and she would have to pump it to shoot again if there was another slug, but she didn't.

LETS ALL BE FRIENDS haha

keep the pics coming like old mossy said

Back