• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Frustrating 590a1 purchase!

I'm happy to announce that my stock was shipped on Thursday. I posted on the Facebook page and got a response from Lisa, who was with Joe at a show in Indiana. She told me that the problem was they had continued to have problems with the pad coming loose and were working on a fix. It was a known problem by others and myself so I hope they came up with a working solution for it.
I appreciate the support here and apologize for maybe sounding like a jerk at times. I still stand by the fact that it was not right to keep me hanging, just wish Joe would've told me that there was a hold up and I'd have understood.
Oh, she also said that she was correcting the web page with that picture and description, somehow they were not aware and had no idea how it happened.

hmmm... kinda wishing I had found this thread a week ago. I placed an order for the same model and it should be arriving at my FFL sometime next week. Mossberg did update their website (sorta) and has replaced "3 dot" and "SpeedFeed Stock" with "bead" and "synthetic stock" in the description, BUT the photo STILL shows it with the SpeedFeed. Not too big a deal for me as the important points for me were the bead sight and fluted barrel. And the LPA... which, btw, how do you like it?? What are you thoughts on it?? Not too many people seem to talk about the LPA on Shotguns... (??)

Glad to hear they finally straightened things out for you. Are you even using the SpeedFeed tho??

@WalkerBait12ga
Sorry for not noticing your post and question until now.
I use the Speedfeed stock all the time with 2 shells in each side with absolutely no problems.
They seem to have fixed the problem with the pad coming loose.
I haven't made any adjustment to the trigger as I like the way it's set from the factory.
I added an S&G +2 extension to give me 7+1 and I like that option.

How are you liking yours now that you've had time with it?

Back