• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Southern California

HERE! San Bernardino area

I shoot mainly at Burro Canyon and Lytle Creek....but if there are no fire restrictions, I'm local to SB National Forest free target areas.

Any public/blm land should be open to shooting, just check online with your local blm lands website for restrictions... hardly ever any in the Mojave...

From Los Angeles here wouldn't mind commuting to have a nice shooting session with some fellow MossbergOwners

Capo•C2C

Capo, I am working on finding some spots to shoot that are not to far out of the San Diego area. If I locate one I will let you know for sure..

Gentlemen, good evening.

This is RBA in Orange County. Just giving a shout. Looks like we are spread out but not too far from each other. Just got my 590A1 and getting her ready for a " shakedown cruise. " That said, feel free to reach out to me. Maybe, we can set something up to do a little Mossberg shooting. Any good outdoor ranges for shotguns?..

RBA

im in buena park, orange county, and wouldn't mind taking it outdoors for a change.
is it only skeet shooting at prado?

Re: RE: Southern California

I'm in Pomona and shoot skeet on Sundays at Prado (off 71 north of 91)
I'm from Pomona as well! My brother-in-law and I have always gone to Lytle creek. Haven't been in Pomona for a year due to school out of state. But glad to see another person from my hometown!

Back