• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Heard about this forum after I met a bunch of guys at EFGA in PA that were shooting their shotguns at the pit. Went up to chat and every single one of them had a Mossberg!

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your new Mossy. You get a chance post a pic or two.

thanks for the welcome, folks. found this site while searching accessories for my new ATR100NT. I'll post some pics in a bit... I'm new to long range rifle shooting. My Mossy is my first. I've owned nothing but handguns up until now...

Welcome to the party.

Congrats on your first rifle. There are plenty of folks here that have put in a lot of trigger time on the rifle range, so feel free to post any questions you may have. Nothing is off limits and there are no stupid questions around here. Enjoy the forum and your new Night Train...

Welcome to all of the new members and hello to our established members!

How did you find MossbergOwners.com!? Did you find us through a google search for something specific? Did a friend/family member tell you about us? Did you see a decal on the back of someone's vehicle? Did you see us on one of the sister sites?
Tell us your story of how you came across the best gun forum on the Internet <----I may be a little biased ;)

I look forward to reading about how we all ended up in the same place!
I was looking in the infamous 25 round magazine for the 715t being illegal in canada now.and so I just stumbled upon your forum.glad to see I am not alone that loves mossberg firearms.good job guys I love this place.

I broke a firing pin on my Silver reserve O/U, so you can blame Google for pointing me in this direction! After pecking around a couple different posts, it seems to me there are some good people, with a lot of knowledge here.

Back