• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What eye protection do you use for competition shooting?

I am using 3M maxim ballistic and the 3M 2821 model, they both fit well.

Attachments

• 2821-B_P.jpg
    2821-B_P.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 53
Randolph Edge.
3 colors, Yellow, Orange and Dark Purple.
All have my script.

e2fe60378296cba90a8c2708c8fc335c.jpg

Just came in today....feel comfortable so far

Wiley-X Valors....polarized, easily interchangeable lenses; light; meets Z87-2 protection standard, much more pricey than my previous Strike Kings sunglasses from Wal-Mart :cool:, but much higher protection and IMHO much better value.

Finally shot with them....you really do get what you pay for....i hardly even noticed them on where i usually took my eyes off every chance i got

They do the job, but the "anti-fog" claim is BS.

In cold weather they fog up quicker than any I've ever worn. I had to pull the inner padded layer out and that stopped it...

Yup, they work just fine now and the headband is a nice feature for keeping them secure in place....

ESS ice with RX inserts
+1 on the ESS Ice. I have clear, bronze and smoke lens. I also added the optional extended nose pieces. I also use a cheap pair of Vermillion NASCAR safety glasses due to being red/green color blind. The Vermillion helps me see the red dot on my MRD sight and clay targets.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Back