• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg SSi-1 Rifle

I can't believe it, I sent her a note to buy the .270 and she was working on a deal with somebody else. She told me I would have the 2nd buyers option. She e-mailed a message to me this morning that the other party backed out. All of these are brand new in the boxes and have never been put on a gun. Her uncle had them and she's selling them for his estate. In her message she made me an offer to take the entire set, much better than her price in the listing. So with all that said, I'm going to buy them all. More than likely I'll offer one or more of these for sale here if there's any interest.

Old Mossy, Thanks so very much for the great lead.

I can't believe it, I sent her a note to buy the .270 and she was working on a deal with somebody else. She told me I would have the 2nd buyers option. She e-mailed a message to me this morning that the other party backed out. All of these are brand new in the boxes and have never been put on a gun. Her uncle had them and she's selling them for his estate. In her message she made me an offer to take the entire set, much better than her price in the listing. So with all that said, I'm going to buy them all. More than likely I'll offer one or more of these for sale here if there's any interest.

I may be interested in the 243 if you decide to sell them.

I'm glad you were able to get them. You don't see a hell of a lot around.;)

I sent the check out this afternoon. If all goes well I should have the barrels by Thursday or Friday. I'll keep you all informed

She got my check toady and is shipping the barrels out. We agreed to use the Post Office because it'll lower her shipping costs and insurance quite a bit from either UPS or FedEx.

I would really like to find a Turkey barrel, but I doubt there were very many of them made, much like the others. I wish Mossberg's customer service department was more help. Right now they're totally useless for any information on this rifle they built. I've gotten more info on this forum about them than anybody at Mossberg can tell me about them.
These must be a really dark spot in their history that they're trying to forget about. I'll let you all know when I get the barrels.

I'm going to offer some of these barrels for sale here at my exact cost, plus the $15 it'll cost for shipping to you. I plan on making no profit on these because they're so hard to come by, and I hit the goldmine thanks to the members here.
Look in the classifieds for the details.

Regards,
Gregory

Hello I have an SSi-one in 30-06, i also have the Turkey barrel, and rifled deer barrel both in 12 ga.. I would trade the later two for a barrel apeice in 223, 243 or 22-250 if any one is interested.
Thankso_O
Sgt. Scott DAV
P.S. MY 06 shoots right at 3/8th minute angle at 100 yards with my hand loads HOOAH!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from somebody looking to buy a Slug barrel. Would you consider selling it outright? I can get you together if you do.
~GQ~

Sure thing, the slug barrel has little handleing ding in forearm though, about 3/8th in. long by 1/8th in. wide, i guess the person i got it from done it from storing it. I'll take $150.00 for it.

Back