• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa

DHonovich said:
Is it the one made for the Mossberg 590A1?

I don't beleive so. Last I spoke with OFM they didn't make a heat shoeld for the 590A1. They told me to buy one from Aimpro.

That is why I was asking because I was unaware of a Mossberg 590A1 heat shield...

Sweet! Love that sound!!!

au01st said:
It's a video if you click on it.

Ah, gotcha. Doesn't work on my phone. I'll check it out when I get to the house...

You should have seen the looks I was getting. The boards we use to hold targets are political signs, and this one happened to have a man and his family on it. Well, let's just say that 9 rounds of Winchester 00BK did a number on that board.

Limbsaver sure helps with the recoil (so does being a big guy). Girl at the table next to us was there with her guy who was walking her up the calibers. She shot his 20ga and thought it was wimpy. I let her shoot some birdshot out of my 590, and again, she laughed. I put in a 3" 00BK round and she almost fell over!

Good day at the range, though, finally got my AR sighted in, along with my Marlin Model 60 and new scope (squirrels beware!).

I love tellin people my 80 lb. 12 year old daughter fires mine with 00 buck and does a fine job with it! Ok, so in truthfulness, its low recoil, but they dont know that! :D

My new 590A1 has finally got the Blackhawk recoil stock and the Hogue rubber foregrip. The second pic is a shot with the new 10/22 I grabbed on special for $179.

The 590's will be going to the club tomorrow after work for some 3" slug fun!!!! :D

Nice collection Dave!

Thanks guys. I had all 3 out this afternoon before the thunderstorms came through and that Blackhawk stock with recoil buffer worked great. 3" slugs and 00 buck where much easier on the shoulder compared to my original 590A1 without the recoil buffer. The 10/22 shot great also and will remain iron sights only seeing as my other 2 10/22's have scopes. I need to bring a brass punch with me next time to move the front sight slightly to the left..

They look sweet Dave! :D

Thanks Brad and LAZY, always appreciate your input!!

Here is an updated pic with bayonet and new Bushnell shotgun ACOG like the one you use to use I believe Brad. This thing is a beast in function and the downside she is heavy...

Yup! I like it, I've been using it with full power slugs and up close with low recoil 00 buck!

It is heavy, but after firing the 590A1 a lot, my 500 seems kinda like a light weight and then all of a sudden I can feel the brunt of those 1600 FPS slugs again! And since the VCS work, its even better!

Just got some Winchester Ranger 00 to try out too, as well as the Remington #4 buck, and the usual stuff too being the Hornady TAP 00, Fed FC 00, and Winchester Super X 00!

My 590 and my buddy's 500 Persuader after a workout at the local indoor range.

Attachments

• IMAG0250.jpg
    IMAG0250.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 441

Thanks for posting the pic, I have the same model Persuader!

Back