• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Post Your EDC Blade

I was just looking at those last night. Have you had to sharpen that serration yet? Looks like it could be a PITA.

I was just looking at those last night. Have you had to sharpen that serration yet? Looks like it could be a PITA.
yeah, a round diamond sharpener workds good, I've used a chainsaw file in the brush though......

Still looks good Oli....held up nice

I've built camps with it, and p-cord. Its cut a million Morel's, cut out brush for game cam spots, pry bar....just everything.
last bad thing I did to it was use it to dig a hole in half rocky soil to burry a rattle snake head...shot the snake, not brave enough to use the knife on him

Oli love that blade, I had to order it! will be here soon...looks like its treated you well.
been the best knife I've owned, I wish the steel was a little harder but it is real easy to repait nicks, sharpens easy, fast and sharp as hell. These days I use a Lansky though

Just an hour ago I reworked Kaycee's CRKT M16 01KZ removed the "safety" put powdered graphite on the contact points. Ground the lock engagement flat, and loctite'd all the screws. Its a simple slick little knife. I'll probably get one for myself. But for the time being here's my EDC

3e2a0697f21f08b4b6b5ec8d604f651a.jpg

A Sheffield lockback utility knife, and a Buck 143.

Sheffield is in the right front hip pocket and gets used constantly, Buck rides in the side pocket of the carpenter pants I wear. I don't even notice its there, even with the Doan fire striker. Don't use it near as much but it is an every day carry. With 4 Tinderquick tucked into the sheath.

Very nice!

I've been carrying a ZT 0350 for a few years and have carried a few of the Boker Subcom series for a lot longer. Love 'em...

What's the coating on it? It looks like brass....

Back