• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Ghost ring on my 7.62 Patrol

wood chucker

Supporter
First off, atta boy to Williams gun sight co. The current production stuff is identical in every way to the same stuff from 40 years ago, same quality, same fit, same finish and the respective parts like windage and elevation slides and apertures interchange with like parts regardless of when they were made. :)
Secondly, the folks at Williams are very decent people who know their stuff and are helpful too.:)

AFAIK this is the very first Patrol fitted with the WGRS so you won't find it in the catalog.( yet )
If you want to follow suit just order the WGRS-700, it drops right on. Installation took less than a minute.Two screws and two drops of blue lock tight and I was done.

The next to last pic is the WGRS base with the Fire Sight ghost ring installed. Very fast sight alignment.

index.php

index.php

index.php

index.php

It sounds great. Unfortunately I am unable to see any of your photos. I'll try again when I get home on a different browser.

Well that's weird. I can see them logged in or not.

I'll try something different.

1209141937a.jpg 1209141939a.jpg 1209141942a.jpg 1213142302b.jpg 1213142302a.jpg 1209142020a.jpg 1213142302c.jpg

Let me know if you fellas are seeing these o.k,.

Then you are using the rail supplied with the gun? That does make sense. I have the 7.62 patrol and would like to do that. Does the present front sight work or is a bar better?

Yup, re using the factory rail on the first go around. Second go will be with the EGW rail :)

The front sight will play well with this combo. Eventually we are going to put on a wing protected front but until then the factory front will do fine. It's actually a decent sight.

Back