• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Nice little Mossy family. You get a chance post a pic or two.

I presently own 5 that I can account for.
A model 146B in 22 LR, The photos I have of it are all just short sections of it. I never got a decent full length photo of it.

A 500 Mariner 12 ga shotgun,

A model 500a 12 ga. for home defense, with a Butler Creek shell holder folding stock

A model 640 Chuckster in 22 magnum,

And my SSi-One in .223.

I'm pretty sure my wife owns one, but I can't remember what it is.

Last edited:
The 500 20ga came first. Then I got really lucky to find the 590 12ga and all the wood furniture.
M590_12ga_P8464362004-1125.jpg~original

3 and they aren't going anywhere. I've got my 590 Mariner, Palomino 402 and Gramp's 151M. I have a few other shotguns in the case too.

Thanks.

Don't remember where I picked it up, but it was a model for the standard 500 barrel. Had to modify it slightly to fit. The 590 American models use the 590A1 heavy barrels, so it really needs the 590A1 heatshield. The Mossberg part number 16335P...

Thanks.

Don't remember where I picked it up, but it was a model for the standard 500 barrel. Had to modify it slightly to fit. The 590 American models use the 590A1 heavy barrels, so it really needs the 590A1 heatshield. The Mossberg part number 16335P...
Thanks for the fast reply. Have a question. Will I have a problem getting the shield over the breecher. Will order from Mossberg asked the question they had no answer. Hung up on them. Thanks

Thanks.

Thanks for the fast reply. Have a question. Will I have a problem getting the shield over the breecher. Will order from Mossberg asked the question they had no answer. Hung up on them. Thanks

Can finally say I own more than one. Here's a pic of both the boys...

Can finally say I own more than one. Here's a pic of both the boys...

These things are getting addictive. I'm already tryin to talk myself outta one that's hangin on the wall at my LGS...

These things are getting addictive. I'm already tryin to talk myself outta one that's hangin on the wall at my LGS...
Thanks.

As the title states; how many mossberg's do you currently own? Post up some pictures of your mossberg collection if you have some. :twisted:

1) 590-A1
2) M9200A1
3) 500 Cruiser (590 mag tube, converted into 18.5" 590 Breacher)
4) 930 HD
Purchased in that order. The 9200 was purchased when they came out. And the 500 cruiser purchased only weeks ago. Long lay off...

(Pics to follow)

I own one right now - a 930 JM Tactical that im currently building out, will post pics once she is finished. I'm looking to build out a second 930 but not sure if it will be a 930 SPX or another 930 JM Tactical but it will be my pig gun by the time im finished... should look something similar to this ;) Just not a pump! Having a problem selecting the final colours but do like that desert sand colour.

Attachments

• db_file_img_6322_1200xauto.jpg
    db_file_img_6322_1200xauto.jpg
    169.7 KB · Views: 8
One, 18.5" m590a1, his baby brother arrives tomorrow, 14" m590a1

Magpul saga stock
Magpul saga fore end
Magpul front sling mount
Magpul stock sling mount
Magpul light mount
Aimpro picatinny rail & ghost ring sight
Aimpro heat shield