• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Forum

terry2425

.270 WIN
I just want to say how much I enjoy the forum. There are a lot of very knowledgeable members with years of shooting and loading experience. The best part is there are a lot of really net people on the forum.

Thanks everyone for making this my favorite place to "hang out"!

We should all be thanking you Sir.

You are a great resource for information and are part of the reason this forum is such a great place to hang out. I showed up looking for info a few years back and what I found was completely unexpected. This is a place unlike any other forum I've been a part of. Great folks, great conversation, and none of the BS one has to put up with elsewhere on the interwebs just to find answers to simple questions. Thank you for the post and thank you for helping to make Mossberg Owners the great place that it is...

You are a great resource for information and are part of the reason this forum is such a great place to hang out. I showed up looking for info a few years back and what I found was completely unexpected. This is a place unlike any other forum I've been a part of. Great folks, great conversation, and none of the BS one has to put up with elsewhere on the interwebs just to find answers to simple questions. Thank you for the post and thank you for helping to make Mossberg Owners the great place that it is...

+1, I really can't say it any better than this.

Well said Terry! Sometimes I take it for granted how great MO is and the commitment to keep it that way. I learn something new each time I log on.

^ +2

Terry, I love to read ALL your posts. Thanks for being here.

It's great to see members giving so freely on this forum. Thank you for being a part of it.

Just wanted to add that I have become friends with quit a few guys over on marlinowners as well.
Good group of guys willing to help or just chew the fat.
The thing is that there is a common bond between members, and most are of the age that the arrogance and ego are not in play, makes things much more pleasurable to ask questions and just chat.

Thanks for having me here. I own 2 mossbergs, but marlin lever guns are my passion, but i like the chatter around here, so I check in daily to see what's going on and who has what to say.

If I could, I would have a big ol BBQ and you all would be invited.

Cheers from me and my 11 year old faithful companion blue heeler Leo.

Late to the party and nothing to add. It's all been said already.

Cheers and thanks to all !!

Back