• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Discontinuing the 715t

xtreme95cummins

Copper BB
Premier Member
I went to the local sporting goods store to buy another 715t and was told that they are not getting anymore in cause Mossberg discontinued the gun. Anyone else hear about this?

We haven't heard anything about that here and Mossberg is still listing all the 715t models on their site.

It was just announced at SHOT that the 4x4 and 100 ATR lines were being phased out and they are no longer on their site. Stands to reason the 715t will continue on. There are a few all new .22lr rifles set to release this year though...

Ok the salesman said they were discontinuing them because of the problems thry been having and to make room for a newer better model. Dont know for a fact but thats what he said

Honesty the 715t is the ONE that they should discontinue or totally reevaluate. I hate to bash them but this models design seems to be plagued with issues. I know a lot of them seem to work OK but there seems to be some inherent flaws in the setup.

Don't mean to get all the 715t aficionados in an uproar, just being honest based on the number of issues I've seen discussed over the years.

I got one just to see what all the uproar was....Mine works fine as long as I do not use sub sonic ammo. Other than that it has been flawless.

Back