• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

What's your beverage of choice?

I dont drink hardly ever the last few years.... my beverage of choice is coffee.... regular, cappuccino or espresso shot .... I dont have to worry about a field sobriety test...ha ha

I dont drink hardly ever the last few years.... my beverage of choice is coffee.... regular, cappuccino or espresso shot .... I dont have to worry about a field sobriety test...ha ha
When you go out, where do you get coffee at? I personally can't stand how this new age of coffee brewing has spawned a whole generation of people who don't know what a good cup of coffee is...

Who thought it was a good idea to super heat water and rapidly force it through the beans to produce a rapid brewed coffee that taste like burnt beans?? Also, what the heck is up with everyone using the Columbian junk? #gag ... haha

EDITED FOR SPELL CHECK ERRORS

I have a kurig ....but prefer mcdonals or wawa coffee ...maybe dunkin but not a fan of fourbucks....i mean starbucks...lol ... too bitter

I have a kurig ....but prefer mcdonals or wawa coffee ...maybe dunkin but not a fan of fourbucks....i mean starbucks...lol ... too bitter
I wanna throw up [emoji33] .. McDonald's is exactly the super brewed junk I speak of lol... Starbucks is an expensive and lacking taste coffee but never burnt. Their latte and espresso are great if the kid knows what their doing. I make my own at home and it'll take me 15 minutes+ to make (3) 12oz lattes because I treat beverage making like I treat my cooking on the grill, it's a craft.. it's gotta be perfect lol

Thanks gentlemen.

Long day today. Momma and baby are safe and well. Drinking some 7-11 coffee as I type this. Probably going to crash on the couch, dig out the wife's car in the morning and drive it back to the hospital. Long day tomorrow getting that baby on a nursing schedule. Little runt was pooped today and only fed once and then slept the rest of the day. Fell asleep on the boob more times than I can count. Just like her old man.

16405578101_bc2aa92568.jpg

I love long island ice tea, but unfortunately it does not like me...:eek:

That's another I never heard of. Is it another one that's strong in peat and smokiness? I need to get out more.

No Sir, this one's a lot more subtle.

While the island Scotches (Islay) are usually very bold and heavy in peat, the Auchentoshan is a triple distilled lowland variety that offers a more delicate taste. Here's their description of the notes:

To The Nose

Crème brulee, caramelised toffee, toasted almonds, a burst of citrus and green leafiness

To The Tongue

Smooth and sweet with hints of tangerine and lime.

To The End

Gingery and slightly drying, with a pleasant lingering nuttiness.

My palate isn't sophisticated enough to pick out all that stuff, but you get the idea. It is pretty damn tasty though. Next on my list is Bruichladdich - The Laddie Sixteen. That one I've had to have my local spot order for me...

Back