• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New member from Phoenix Arizona!

danthony2

Copper BB
Hello All,
I found this place on twitter and I am glad because I will have plently of questions to ask on the Mossberg 590A, just got it a week ago.

Thanks for the great resource!

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum danthony2 !!

Congrats on the new Mossy 590...and when you find the time, post some pics of her ! ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I was the one messaging you over on Twitter. Congratulations on your new Mossberg 590A1. Feel free to post up any and all questions that you may have!

Welcome aboard!

You certainly have great taste in shotguns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know when you're ready with your questions.

Enjoy the site!

welcome to the forum! i wish we had the
same gun liberty that you have in arizona...

...i'm from california.

Welcome to to the club. Glad to have ya around these parts. Let us know how you like it. And we all are lookin forward to seeing that beauty.

David! Sorry I'm late to the party, but glad you found us!

I'm in love with my 590A1!!! Well not literally cuz that would be weird...

So yeah, Welcome to Mossberg Owners!

Back