• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

hello from eden nc

hi all im new here and own a few mossbergs, 100 atr .308,702 plinky,715t,model 88 20 guage. ill get some pics up as soon as i figure it out.

Welcome aboard!

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your Mossbergs. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Nice assortment!! Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

That's some muzzle break on the bolt action... what caliber is it !?

lol .308 . i just purchased it last week didnt have the scope on it but everything else was there. i cant wait to shoot this thing.

Last edited:
I thought Sam Page was the Sheriff of Rockingham NC.

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome from Rocky Mount (North Carolina). Like the 20 gauge Maverick? I'm thinking of getting one of those myself. Take care. Tom Worthington

just added 2 to my collection. though not mossbergs thought yall might like to see them. 1 is the taurus 709 slim and the other is a 1966 .38 chief special.

Back