• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Petition to reverse 7n6 ammo ban

Quite a few signed after me.....good to see that. I'll share it on lamebook too....

Just to go on record, I don't even have an AK74 or any other gun that will eat this ammo.

But the eternal wisdom of Benjamin Franklin plays in the back of my mind.

"If we do not hang together, we shall surely hang separately."

Just to go on record, I don't even have an AK74 or any other gun that will eat this ammo.

Me either John. Im not out one way or the other with this specific ammo. But I also see beyond that

I don't either but I want one and when I decide to get one I want them to be around

Reverse BATFE ban on import of 7n6 ammunition.

Current 7n6 Import Ban

http://www.atf.gov/press/releases/2...and-classification-7n6-545x39-ammunition.html

Definition
“(i) a projectile or projectile core which may be used in a handgun and which is constructed entirely (excluding the presence of traces of other substances) from one or a combination of tungsten alloys, steel, iron, brass, bronze, beryllium copper, or depleted uranium; or
(ii) a full jacketed projectile larger than .22 caliber designed and intended for use in a handgun and whose jacket has a weight of more than 25 percent of the total weight of the projectile.”

This law only applies to handgun ammunition., not rifle cartridges therefore cannot be banned by the same means.

Published Date: Mar 10, 2015

=====================

Thank you for signing this petition!

You've successfully signed the petition "Reverse BATFE ban on import of 7n6 ammunition.". Your signature has been verified and counted.

Back