• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 346B Rear "Swing-Away" Peep Sight

Give Havlin a call. They are the pros with older Mossbergs.

Havlin (636) 937-6401

My 346B has a "standard" type of open rear sight mounted on the barrel. It is also drilled & tapped for a "receiver type of peep sight." If the S330 is not a "swing away" type of sight......how does one use the barrel mounted open sight?
The first rifle I owned was a 146B, it had a "swing away" peep sight. The 346B appears to offer the same features as the 146B, but with the enclosed bolt.

My 346B has a "standard" type of open rear sight mounted on the barrel. It is also drilled & tapped for a "receiver type of peep sight." If the S330 is not a "swing away" type of sight......how does one use the barrel mounted open sight?
The first rifle I owned was a 146B, it had a "swing away" peep sight. The 346B appears to offer the same features as the 146B, but with the enclosed bolt.
"......how does one use the barrel mounted open sight?" One removes the receiver sight to use the std open bbl site. ,it's one or the other. As you probably already figured our . the 300/600 series was new style keep up with the others design. where as the older 146 model was the old style std rifle of the time, also notice the triggers are kind of crappy compared to older models.~~MM~~

Back