• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

Maverick bullpup I picked up a while ago.
mossbergbullpup.jpg

so now you can imagine....how that CZ shoots with the 9mm recoil ,thick railed dust cover, weight of the light ....mec gar 19 rd mags with just mid-hot ammo , bro that thing puts a bunch of holes in a little spot in a big hurry lol, I know your looking for one

so now you can imagine....how that CZ shoots with the 9mm recoil ,thick railed dust cover, weight of the light ....mec gar 19 rd mags with just mid-hot ammo , bro that thing puts a bunch of holes in a little spot in a big hurry lol, I know your looking for one

Hell yes I am.

My 97 makes .45 acp feel like 9mm, so I can imagine the SP-01 handles 9mm like a dream. For anyone that hasn't visited the CZ thread, here's my new CZ 97BD...

Anybody have a Fabarm shotgun? Here's my 14" Martial SDASS. I'm a Mossberg guy but I must admit I love this shotgun! Smooth as butter.

Fabarm%20sdass3_zpskdnu88md.png

Wood is all refinished on my VZ58...

FSN%20VZ58%202015_zpsxkgfu9yx.png

This cheap Sig surprised the hell out of me... it's fantastic! (If you are wondering, we need an extended 106mm/4.1" or larger barrel for CDN regs).
Sig2022Range_zps64c7396e.png

This cheap Sig surprised the hell out of me... it's fantastic! (If you are wondering, we need an extended 106mm/4.1" or larger barrel for CDN regs).
Sig2022Range_zps64c7396e.png
How do you like the 2022? I've been quite interested in it but cannot find one to rent or borrow. Grip seemed a little fat at Gander but I held it once for 5 minutes lol

Back