• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

The never ending story thread.

ripjack13

Resident Sawdust Maker
Staff member
Administrator
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
It was a dark and stormy night. The wolves were out and howling causing a commotion. When suddenly I saw in the distance...

Last edited:
...then I thought to myself, why is a nun walking around with a picnic basket in a thunderstorm in the middle of the night? Suddenly, she reached into the basket and out came a...

Jim Beam Black, she loves that sweet delicious liquid. It reminds Her of her younger less God fearing days of the past. But, that is the past, this is now, it's just her and her mighty Mossberg 835 shotty. So she kept walking and eating her sandwich while thinking about...

Last edited:
He was chanting unintelligibly and swinging his Pope-On-A-Rope like he was getting ready to.....

...take a hot shower with Al Franken. She said "hi" and offered to share the Jim Beam with him. They took some hits from the bottle and then...

Father Guido pulled out his iPod and put on some Al Green as loud as he could, he tipped his hat back, and in his best voice said...

"We are never ever ever, getting back together..." Hang on I have to take this call, it's...

the Pope. He has a mission for us. We must travel to a land far away, a place that only the brave dare enter. A place known as...

the @nitesite . It was an ominous lair of the dark and sinister Black @Deog , and all his henchmen. They looked like a @Water Monkey on shrooms. But the funny thing was, they had this giant @tattooo of a @LAZY EYED SNIPER on their chest. The lair was cold and wet all the time and covered with an @old mossy coating of fungus. Only the @blacksmith had ever escaped from there. But it was only because...

losing his love. Meanwhile, the nun and Guido continued on their way to the place called @nitesite. They knew that this was no ordinary mission...it would require all their skill to pull off this caper...one that no ordinary man, or woman, could attempt. They would need all their combined extraordinary strength to free...

Al Franken from his enchanted mirror where he was caught forever chanting self affirmations. But not just any self affirmations...the most wicked kind spawned from......

years of playing a comedian on a syndicated late night show, which resulted in his becoming a prominent liberal political activist (the worst kind). Trapped in a virtual world of Utopian dreams, Franken longs for...

...a sexual relationship with Hillary. He had always been attracted to women with no ankles. Alas, he was forever trapped with his enchanted mirror and hoped one day...

he could be Bill to Hillary's Monica. But more pressing matters drew him away from the mirror. There was an uneasy feeling in the Force...as if he was being watched. But from where...and by who?

The nun and Guido continued on their mission to @nitesite unaware that...

Back