• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

Ive owned quite a few but right now just 2. A 20guage 500 about 27yrs and a 243 patriot i recently purchased. May be picking up a nice lil 500 in 410 i saw in local pawn shop yesterday i usually sleep on it a day or two before pulling the trigger.seemed like a dandy lil shotgun

1985 500A bought new in 1985 ($199 with 28" barrel and 18" barrel and grip) used 1989 500A $160 used 1991 500A $149 out the door 1988 500C $150 otd The more beat up the better I like them. Nothing like bringing an old Mossberg back into the game, If I could purchase 2 receivers I think I have enough spare parts to build 2 more.

Up to three.
Top is my first 590, my zombie gun lol
Middle is 500 for HD
Last is another 590 and added wood furniture, came with standard black poly furniture

View attachment 11313
Nice collection, where if I may ask did you pick up the wood furniture as I seriously want to put some on my 500,
that poly stuff is OK in the dirt but I love the look of solid wood. Might even get the Mav88 some wood too...

Thanks!

Nice collection, where if I may ask did you pick up the wood furniture as I seriously want to put some on my 500,
that poly stuff is OK in the dirt but I love the look of solid wood. Might even get the Mav88 some wood too...

Thanks!
I had to get from eBay. Havlin used to have a bunch of wood furniture, but when I talked to the rep at the time, he said they were sold out. Not sure if that’s changed or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had to get from eBay. Havlin used to have a bunch of wood furniture, but when I talked to the rep at the time, he said they were sold out. Not sure if that’s changed or not.

Thanks, I've also looked on eBay but am rather hesitant as a LOT of the better looking
pieces do not offer a refund/exchange. Have a good one and I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll
call Havlin and see if they've gotten any stock, Pun intended :)

Back