• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Feds over reach in my back yard

oli700

12g
Supporter
"Philanthropist"
Though there might be a couple Oath Keepers on MO that would post on this.....I was mistaken so here it is....I'll tell you these boys aren't to trifled with , happens to be an agency my agency works with or I'd be there, Idaho 3% is there now along with Oregon 3%

http://www.mailtribune.com/article/20150423/NEWS/150429776

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...rk-protect-claim-land-dispute-government.html

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/bundy-sugar-pine-mine-blm

times are getting real interesting here out West

People are straight sick and tired of the federal government out this way .....too bad it will be taken out on just regular people trying to make a living, not the tyrannical douche bags that need to be swinging in town square

People are straight sick and tired of Gov't out this way too.

I have a couple friends that are members of Galice mining district so this is from them

another mine on the Galice Cr had this same situation happen to them.

The squabble is over the surface not the minerals, they say
BLM came in to "clean up" the debris leftover from the mine......while the claim owners were gone.
They determined the easiest way to clean up the structures was to burn them and other debris.
One of the structures was a mining cabin that the owners great grandfather built back in the day and the family stayed in every summer since .....there is a little about that that can be found but not really the sentiment of it.
That is why the sugar pine claim owners called on the OK, they were afraid the blm would come in and clean up the mine while they were gone because they can't be there 24/7....... The OK can and are just patrolling the claim until due process has been served, before this blm tried to get the owners off the claim before anything could be appealed

Living in the southwest and playing in the desert my entire life, I will say that the BLM has gone way beyond what the agency was originally designed for.
The BLM have become a unregulated militia that uses strong arm tactics and has taken away most of the public lands in the southwest.
The BLM is due for a major house cleaning of there agents and there duties.

well its public land you know

some guy from DC flew in here to be the mouth piece "well it is public land.....owned by the public through their federal government" exact words

I understand some regulation exist to preserve things and protect things and that's a good thing but they are taking big advantage of it and creating new crap all the time without public input , then springing it on people out of the blue" by the way you cant graze here anymore because its Purple Slug habitat

One time I was behind the property and saw a bunch of weird flagging all over coming up to the fence line
I asked a guy I know from fire what that all was....Purple Slug. The Purple Slug moves 800 square feet in all its life but it gets a half acre per slug buffer that nothing can happen on that land

No tree harvesting, the life blood of the economy here......all federal timber harvest undergo a state tax for schools , timber dollars. A system created when Oregon became a state because the Feds grabbed so much land that the state all of a sudden couldn't support itself because of millions of acres of timber money wouldn't go toward the state economy

all through the woods here are fire ponds. Logger used to create them everywhere they went on springs, small non fish bearing streams
A lot of the old ones need to be cleaned out because 100 years of silt prevents them from holding a useful amount of water for fire suppression

Most the ponds on BLM are going back to the woods because its Salamander habitat so we lose more acres of trees......the salamander moved in after the ponds were created.......a man made thing , made for a specific use taken away by a salamander that would never be there if people didn't create the pond in the first place

BLM has created the Soda Mt wilderness here. A huge chunk of land that is now basically closed to the public other than a hike through
They say its a natural setting and now we need to get "blessing" from BLM to even start a chainsaw there to suppress fire
They say it should be allowed to burn , problem is the rest of the time it wasn't wilderness fire was suppressed there so fuel has unnaturally built up for over 100 yeas and when it does catch on fire its an inferno that destroys everything because fire wasn't allowed to naturally burn through every few years just mellowly cleaning up the forest floor

People live above the "wilderness" and when it finally catches on fire good its going to burn all those folks out, no wheeled vehicles, no tracked vehicles, no retardant planes .....so on

there is more, much more....open range is huge here and they are getting kicked off public land left and right

Last edited:
Not a Federal thing, but the state has recently taken over a really big plot of land neighboring my hunting area and families property.

I'm sure many have heard me mention it before, but it's now posted no trespassing, animal and nature preserve and all that.

Reminds me of stories of old about the Kings deer.

Not "supposed" to. May step on some flowers or something.

I'll send a PM

looked at that....cant escape this crap

first trip to AK for fire I went as a single overhead resource. I was in for orientation , the room was full of Washington state, Oregon state, USFS and BLM.

They said "you state guys work for the state of Alaska if anyone asks, you BLM guys work for the Alaska Fire Service. If anyone in the bush asks who you are , whatever you do don't say BLM......if they ask you say Alaska Fire Service or you might not make it back"......exact words

Wow. Like dieselmudder I saw some blurbs on this mid last week. I was camping with the guys in my family until last night. I checked up on the news when I got home and didn't see any more on this until I read this thread. The media must be down playing this after the Bundy ranch debacle last year. Most of what I can find is on alternative sites. I did find one that said the people coming in from the outside seem to want to provoke the BLM and the miners just want some protection.

Oli and John, I'm afraid that all of your examples of government overreach will only continue and get worse and lead is flying at a standoff. Part of UN Agenda 21 is pushing people back into the cities to have large areas of land that are off limits to people. I think the only thing the government learned from Ruby Ridge and Waco was how to better control the situation. Unfortunately for them the net provides freedom lovers that ability to communicate and get the word out. I guess that's why they want the ability to pull the plug on the net during an emergency.

Oli, I hope you keep us posted on what you are hearing.

I'll keep you posted

this stuff and keeping like minded people squabbling amongst our selves , creating gun related panics to further squabbling ......they are trying to get us to eat each other

I'll keep you posted

this stuff and keeping like minded people squabbling amongst our selves , creating gun related panics to further squabbling ......they are trying to get us to eat each other
Absolutely that's what they are doing.

I'd live in one of the caves first......as long as it had internet LOL

seriously just living in this neighborhood outside of town is a big stretch for me, where my house is, I remember being I big Hereford ranch when I was a kid

The first 30 years of my life if I wanted to see neighbors I had to go looking for them

Sorry, won't be living in no city thanks.
But that is exactly what Agenda 21 is pushing for. It would have been further along but for our pesky 2A, guns and a few knowledgeable states.

Opposition[edit]
During the last decade, opposition to Agenda 21 has increased within the United States at the local, state, and federal levels.[18] The Republican National Committee has adopted a resolution opposing Agenda 21, and the Republican Party platform stated that "We strongly reject the U.N. Agenda 21 as erosive of American sovereignty."[19][20] Several state and local governments have considered or passed motions and legislation opposing Agenda 21.[4][13][21][22][23][24] Alabama became the first state to prohibit government participation in Agenda 21.[5] Many other states, including Arizona, are drafting, and close to passing legislation to ban Agenda 21.[25]
Activists, some of whom have been associated with the Tea Party movement by The New York Times and The Huffington Post, have said that Agenda 21 is a conspiracy by the United Nations to deprive individuals of property rights.[4][13] Columnists in The Atlantic have linked opposition to Agenda 21 to the property rights movement in the United States.[13][26] In 2012 Glenn Beck co-wrote a dystopian novel titled Agenda 21 based in part on concepts discussed in the UN plan.[27] [28] [29]

Also see:
http://www.dcclothesline.com/2013/11/17/agenda-21-population-control-map-usa/

agenda21.jpeg

Back