• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My .308 project

I heard that walmart wasn't going to buy any more of it and that they've completed the contract.

There are many that do and many that don't like it.

As for their 7.62x51, it doesn't do well in my Fal. Wolf does much better.

Yeah ZQI is not going to be sold by Walmart... and ZQI jacked up their prices too. I predict ZQI folding soon.

Take a look at some match ammo from Hornady or Black Hills. Get varying grains to see what your barrel likes. Each barrel is slightly different.

On top of ammo... trigger control, breathing, being steady plays a huge part.

Lol. Yea I think the thing that messes me up the most is my trigger control. Sometimes I hesitate pulling the trigger and I try not to but it happens sometimes.

Oh yea one thing I forgot to mention about the range here, there is no yardage markings anywhere! So everytime I have to look through my rangefinder to make sure it's the right distance.

To make things more interesting and fun for the next time I go shooting I added this to the target! Anyone up for a game of cricket?
bb676f74a7e5a6db72de10df1af90ce2.jpg

It's a standing according to how many posts you have.

You start out as a BB and work your way up to 12ga.

So how do you wanna do this? Traditional 15-20, 3 in the green and 1 in the bullseye? That's how I know how to play cricket lol.

Damn skippy.

I'm a bullseye shooter with a pint of Guinness in my left hand and a healthy buzz in my pub.

My MVP and a solid prone? I'll make it rain circles on my side of the score board

Damn skippy.

I'm a bullseye shooter with a pint of Guinness in my left hand and a healthy buzz in my pub.

My MVP and a solid prone? I'll make it rain circles on my side of the score board
We can just do bullseye if you want man. I'm more of a whisky guy myself but Guinness is good too

I don't know how to play cricket but if this is a friendly shooting competition I want in! Use my 100 ATR 243. JUST SAYING :D
It's a simple game. 3 points for each number 15-20, the inner ring is 3 points. The outer ring is 2 points and the other spaces is 1 point. You need 3 points exactly to cross the numbers out. Then once you finished 15-20 then you can either go 3 bullseye or 2 green and 1 bullseye to win.

Oh and the scope is awesome! Hasn't failed me yet! I wouldn't know what to compare it to besides the scope it came with which sucked. But yea it's a great scope.

Back