• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

We have a Muslim problem

GunnyGene

Racist old man
BANNED
According to this report there are 42 million ISIL supporters/sympathizers. So the question is what does the rest of the world do about it?

Global support for ISIS may be much bigger than previously known, according to a new report that found as many as 42 million Muslims around the world have positive feelings about the black-clad army of barbarians that established a so-called caliphate in Syria and Iraq last year.

The report from the New York-based research institute Clarion Project crunched numbers from four recent polls surveying Arab public opinion toward ISIS. Clarion found the terror group's supporters are 8.5 million strong, but more than 42 million of the world's estimated 1.5 billion Muslims feel at least somewhat positively about the terror group.

“It means sympathy,” Ryan Mauro, Clarion's national security analyst, told FoxNews.com. “There are those who are wholly supportive of the Islamic State, and those who are somewhat supportive.”

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/0...isis-includes-up-to-42m-muslims-group-claims/

Yea...Including the Muslim in charge at the White House...Barack Hussein Obama !!

That name ain't Hawaiian...or even American

OBAMAMUSLIM_zps9ffdb895.jpg

I'm just waiting for something bad to happen and them to claim responsibility.

Only then will the media wake the sheep up. Though, will be too late by then.

Be vigilant in protecting yourself. That's all any reasonable person can do in this day and age. That is the only "commonsense" advice that I know to give.

The problem isn't so much them as it is our countries being soft about keeping them in line. For far too long it has been a live-live-and-let-live stance when dealing with them. "Islam is a benevolent religion", "Islam is a loving religion", "all Muslims are good", ad nauseum... By the time countries realize what they are up against the Muslims are entrenched in their society. Had Muslims been kept out or limited in developing their communities things wouldn't be as bad as they are in the UK and France today. The radicals have let the world know of their intentions yet are allowed to continue to expand and export their special kind of hate.

The first step, they say, is to acknowledge that we have a problem. So there's that. Because I remember recent emphatic claims that we weren't at war against islam (when I fully knew we were and they just couldn't admit it openly). It's gonna get worse before it gets better and my hope is that they don't try to disarm us, you know, for our own good.

I hear a lot of talk about "disarmament" and I have given it a lot of thought.

You will only be disarmed in 1 of 2 ways.

Voluntarily.

Or by force or threat of force.

Only you can make the decision of whether or when or if to comply.

US citizenship comes with a lot of advantages, but also comes with a lot of responsibilities. Seems that many have taken for granted the freedoms we have, and have been complacent with those responsibilities. I believe that is not always going to be the case.

I am but one man and not responsible for the sake or safety of the world. But I am responsible for my share of it, and I take that very seriously.

The problem isn't so much them as it is our countries being soft about keeping them in line. For far too long it has been a live-live-and-let-live stance when dealing with them. "Islam is a benevolent religion", "Islam is a loving religion", "all Muslims are good", ad nauseum... By the time countries realize what they are up against the Muslims are entrenched in their society. Had Muslims been kept out or limited in developing their communities things wouldn't be as bad as they are in the UK and France today. The radicals have let the world know of their intentions yet are allowed to continue to expand and export their special kind of hate.

A coward can always come up with an excuse to avoid conflict. However, that can be overcome thru discipline and leadership.

"No sane man is unafraid in battle, but discipline produces in him a form of vicarious courage." G. Patton

@OhioArcher you make a good point.

And the U.S. was founded on religious freedom.

But not long thereafter, we started having trouble with muslims. (Barbary Coast, Tripoli, piracy, etc). Matter of fact, some of the first military engagements after the Revolutionary War was with none other than muslims. And before and after the U.S.A, countless other countries have been at war with them for various and obvious reasons.

I will be the first to say that anyone has the right to worship any God they choose. But when that religion leads to harm to anyone else, it's no longer "protected" activity.

"No sane man is unafraid in battle, but discipline produces in him a form of vicarious courage."

General George S. Patton

Back