• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Greetings from Maine.....unfortunately

texinmaine

Copper BB
Howdy y'all. I have a few Mossbergs in my collection and was looking for info on a newly acquired 183 KE when I stumbled upon your site. Look forward to learning new things and maybe share a bit of my knowledge as well. Cheers!

Tex

Welcome to the forum from NY. You get a chance post a pic or two.:)

Welcome from MI!!

Welcome aboard from a fellow displaced Texan!

Born and raised in the DFW area, but now hangin' my hat in Tennessee. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your 183 KE. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Howdy, welcome to the club. I used to visit Maine every summer around the Lewiston area. Sabbatus lake....

What's the unfortunate part? lol I love me some Maine lobster! :) Welcome aboard and take care. Tom Worthington

Welcome from The Woodlands, TX!! To the guys askin what's wrong with Maine... Well besides it not being TX, nothing, as far as I'm aware. Thing is, I guess you'd have to be from Texas to understand how we view our Great Lone Star Republic. Have you ever seen our unofficial map of the U.S? Because that would sum up how we see the country. Our state is labeled "Us", the rest of the country is titled "Aint Texas."

"You can all go to hell, I'll go to Texas" Davy Crockett

Thank you everyone. Maine is ok but I want to get back to a city that doesn't close down at 8 p.m., where I don't have to drive and hour and a half for an OK steak and the closest I have come to true Mexican food is a Salvadorean restaurant about an hour away. And there is no where in Maine where I can wade fish in the Gulf for Red's. The unfortunate part is I would already be back in Texas but I have two teenage daughters that would "just die" if they couldn't finish high school here. Life with three women is difficult enough I can't imagine if two of them where crying and moody all the time. So here I stay dreaming of Gulf breezes.

Back