• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Maverick 88 Pump Action Photo Gallery

mossbergbullpup.jpg

Those are great patterns! I've always had better results from Federal than Hornady (Hornady always a close second) through my 500, but your 100' is better than what I'm getting from my combination at 25 yards.

Looks good, I'd be happy with that all day long.

My Mav 88. Hogue Overmold Forearm, Phoenix Technology Kicklite atock and cheek rest, Archangel 7-round sheel holder, GG&G Ami Single Point sling adapter and Single Point Bungee Sling.TacticalMav1.jpg TacticalMav2.jpg

Here's an 18" 88 I've had for years. She is a farm/truck gun....obviously not a safe queen.
I replaced the pistol grip with a youth stock, and added a turkey choke, HiViz front sight, and a Duracoat paint job. I filled in all identification except the serial number. And, yes indeed, with that short stock, ya better keep the trigger hand thumb to the side or else she'll make your eyes water...that thumb knuckle will jamb your nose quick. :eek: hahaha IMG_4641.JPG IMG_4654.JPG

Last edited:
Very nice. I'm 68yo so that's the main reason I went with the Phoenix Technology Recoil Reducing stock. Also because of all the BS going on around the country I wanted something more tactical.

Back