• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Southern Kentucky Tactical

Any one know anything about Southern Kentucky Tactical? I ordered a welded up lifter from him a month ago. When I check his Facebook page he was behind and figured I would have to wait more than 10 days. Is he ok? No up dates of any kind or answering anyone. I'm willing to wait but he has my money and want to make sure I will get my lifter. My thumb is getting sore. lol

You've seen CJ Smith's posts on here, John. The site says he hasn't been on here since April 7.

I ordered from him last winter. My items were delayed due to snowstorms in KY, but I did receive everything just fine. He was very pleasant to deal with and answered emails within 24 hours.

skytactical@gmail.com

CJ Smith

and all in the same topic (thumb decapitation).

That would explain why I didn't recognize him.

@Pawpaw thank you.

I have their lifter in my 930. I ordered it a while back and had no issues with delays at the time.

He (as of a week and a half ago) is not answering the phone, texts, email or Facebook... WTF?

I wish I knew what was going on. My order was 6 weeks ago he has not replied to his face book, e-mail and I text his phone nothing. My order #1330 I would like to know if anyone that ordered before me had received there orders.

After looking at his facebook page at all his messages, I just posted a warning in the other topic that the guy isn't responding to customers.

Since Mossberg owners isn't affiliated or sponsoring him, there isn't much of anything I know to do to help you guys.

Good luck.

OK, thanks.

I thought he may have been located closer to where I could've tried to give him a call for you, but the 270 area code is on the other end of the state.

Jeff at C-rums should still be doing them.......don't think he'd mind me sharing his info here:

Price to modify your carrier/lifter is $50.00 plus $6.00 return shipping. You only need to send the carrier/lifter.
Fill out the work order form on the website and include it with your part.
Ship to address and payment options are listed on the form.
Approx turnaround time is 1-2 weeks
Let me know if you have any questions
Jeff Cockrum
C-RUMS LLC
Rogersville MO 65742
(417) 753-2707

Good to hear, once you get it I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Back