• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Member from the Lou

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Be sure to post up some pictures of your Mossberg 590A1 when you get a chance.

Greetings and salutations from Ohio! Glad to have you here, I too own a 590A1! In fact, as youre able, stop and check out the 590 subforum! One there, you will find near the top of the list a 590/590A1 photo thread; "I'll Show You Mine if You Show Me Yours" ! Please post some pics there when you can! ;)

welcome mr.happy! for a minute there i thought my brother was joinin up finally. he uses the same name on his forums. oh well close enough, we are all mossberg brothers now. glad to see you here. hope to see some pix of your 590, and as always, if you have any questions let us know. we are here to help.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Mr. Happy !!

And I know you're luvin' that 590a1... ;)

I stuck a photo of it up top. It's in The BackUp bedside rack that slips between the mattress and the boxspring - there are no kids living in the house, and the 590A1 is put in the safe when there are young visitors. Here's a stock photo of the rack from the BackUp web site.

Attachments

• 590a1 gun rack.jpg
    590a1 gun rack.jpg
    123.2 KB · Views: 216
Welcome aboard!

You certainly have nice taste in shotguns! We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up some pics of any other firearms you own the various sub-forums. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Back