• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Firearm Photo Gallery

TRP Operator
19101615824_c3c01edfba_h.jpg

Yes, I like my lights on HD killing machines. Just got the heat shield in the mail for my 590A1. Here she is.

20312025273_d106562384_h.jpg

This one has a light too (not visible from this angle but you can see the mount on the mag extension), but I'm torn if I want to leave it on or not. It's so much sexier without it. :D

Yes, I like my lights on HD killing machines. Just got the heat shield in the mail for my 590A1. Here she is.

20312025273_d106562384_h.jpg

This one has a light too (not visible from this angle but you can see the mount on the mag extension), but I'm torn if I want to leave it on or not. It's so much sexier without it. :D
That certainly IS a sexy blaster! I even like the character marks on it. I say keep the light if the gun is ever to be used for real. I'm an old school minimalist myself and I systematically shun anything 'tactical', but lights are just too useful to pass on. I think you did it the right way anyway with a discreet mount that doesn't get in the way or distract from the gun's retro lines.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg My 2 Mossbergs, and a extra picture.

In order from the top.
500E, 410, circa late 60's/early 70's
500C, 20G, from the '80's
S&W 30-06, made by Husqvarna in '67.

Since a lot of guns are posted here, just wanted to give a heads-up... Just purchased a case of Prvi Partisan 115/9mm from SGAmmo.com for 9.99/box. As of yesterday, they stocked Speer Lawman 115/9mm for the same price. I have been purchasing from them for a few years now. Excellent prices for those that do not load their own.

Also, just added a new toy to my small collection. Stuck with 9mm so I only have two ammo types to stock. 9mm and 12GA.
IMG_0178.JPG

@Capman, I also have a LCR except it's a 38. They're nice guns, and good shooters. I have a couple hundred trouble free rounds thru mine.

Thanks for the heads up on the 9mm, unfortunately for me, I'm in Illinois, so it would need shipped to a FFL.

It is an accurate revolver. The 9mm uses the .357 frame so it is little heavier than the .38. But, with the barrel under 2", it has a lot of flip. The 9mm gives a pretty stout kick. My first experience was 150 rounds of Lawman and my hand paid the price. Two blisters opened on my trigger finger after 100 rounds, but I was there to shoot, so I pushed through the last 50. The DAO plus the kick will take some getting used to as my other pistols are DA/SA. All in all, I really like the gun. I just would not recommend extended range use. Also, moon clips are interesting to use.

From what I have read, it can be used without the clips with a minor issue concerning shell ejection. The ejector pushes the clip removing all 5 shells. Without the clip, it would require another device to push them out, if the do not fall out freely. I have ordered a couple of different grips and a couple of sets of moon clips from Ruger. This will give me 9 speed loads for any issue that might arise. There are other/cheaper clips available, but they require a tool to load and unload the rounds using the clips. The OEM Ruger clips have a cut that allows a kind of spring action for using them without an additional tool. They are pretty easy to use.

IMG_0179.JPG

Since a lot of guns are posted here, just wanted to give a heads-up... Just purchased a case of Prvi Partisan 115/9mm from SGAmmo.com for 9.99/box. As of yesterday, they stocked Speer Lawman 115/9mm for the same price. I have been purchasing from them for a few years now. Excellent prices for those that do not load their own.

Also, just added a new toy to my small collection. Stuck with 9mm so I only have two ammo types to stock. 9mm and 12GA.
View attachment 9483

Very nice!

I've had a 9mm Taurus 905 SS2 for several years and it's been a great little back-up gun. Their moon clips also have the cutout to help with removing the spent casings...

Always take it out on backpacking trips loaded with snake shot. Picked up this .45acp S&W 325 Night Guard a year or so ago for defense against bigger, two legged snakes...

Nice looking toys.
I really like the Ruger, but it is a bit "plain Jane". I have ordered the Hogue G10 Piranha Grip in G-Mascus Red Lava. When I get it, it should look like this...
900689644.800x800.jpg

Sometimes you just have to spice things up a bit. ;)

Back